Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How come Navya was trying to hide the reason for the party from Anant.  I mean when she was talking to Appy.  

Gosh after watching Navya I have more questions than answers?
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=spdp]LOL... monday bonanaza created firing effect on phangirls!
Is party over kya? or still we'll be seeing some Kaka+mumu dance-shance?
(IMO: Sheikhbabu is better doing dancing - comedy circus main kaafi kachche hain!)

Dumbness ki devi N proved her mantle again! Good!๐Ÿค”

@Nidhi: I had a feeling BossA will look better than Majnu A๐Ÿ˜‰

I think: this retro ratrichrya will get published in New Age & that particular issue will land in CSB's or Om's hands! to create more thunders & uproars!
one more: fun looking track going into well of tensions, problems!๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE
He didnt even make me laugh... I was like bro, was this supposed to make me laugh. It made me wanna puke ๐Ÿคข Great take Shaina ben ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Dumbo Navya is back and wont fail to horrify us with her dumbness!! 
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what crap was that? Kaka-Mumu rubbish!!!!!!!
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nams100

@Baba Shaina: Hilarious take!๐Ÿ˜† And yes, ur prediction is very likely to come true๐Ÿ˜•

I read babaR's poetry of yours-mine:
goodh (deep) bhavarth:
both AnYa talks the same: but in different words - so MUs hi MUs as a result!โค๏ธ se๐Ÿ’” tak!
JAi ho!

Vaise, did N reach back to A or not? A might grab daroo instead of juice- then toh aur bhi bhyanak scene hoga!!! Just wondering to the extreme!
Retro zone main dukhi khyal zyada aate hain re Pushpas๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ All N joined office  last month as she get her first salary ..New age is knowned Magazine so they not make their employees to signed a bond for 3 months- 6 months as per policy of comapny after  trail period over ...?If they does how can she leave job if marriage is on her head ..
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

what crap was that? Kaka-Mumu rubbish!!!!!!!

And that too an insult to Rajesh Khanna's acting 
appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

this is the first time even i want to rant they ruined my show and anant i don know y t but i feel they r purposely showing amar and his wife smarter than anya the reason the cvs r mad or such ignorant people on earth common man a kid can understand wat is better

@ Sara- i seriously feel very bad for Anant today! Navya was dumb thru out, but his character being butchered like this really makes me๐Ÿ˜ก at the cvs. Dont they have even a bit of common sense.
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

@ Sara- i seriously feel very bad for Anant today! Navya was dumb thru out, but his character being butchered like this really makes me๐Ÿ˜ก at the cvs. Dont they have even a bit of common sense.

Do the CV's see their finished product before airing to us.  I do not think so coz these mistakes would be so obvious or if they do see and this is the best they can do then HOMP to us for watching it.
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

OMG yeah so true!! Its hardly been 2/3 weeks she joined the office and now everything is on Navya?? HOMP makes no sense...

@bold utter nuisance...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok..Let me throw my hat into this Q and A as well๐Ÿ˜†

Why didn't N introduce A as her fiance...๐Ÿ˜•..Is she still planning to marry A or has she really been smitten by boss A??๐Ÿค”