Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this is the first time even i want to rant they ruined my show and anant i don know y t but i feel they r purposely showing amar and his wife smarter than anya the reason the cvs r mad or such ignorant people on earth common man a kid can understand wat is better

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL... monday bonanaza created firing effect on phangirls!
Is party over kya? or still we'll be seeing some Kaka+mumu dance-shance?
(IMO: Sheikhbabu is better doing dancing - comedy circus main kaafi kachche hain!)

Dumbness ki devi N proved her mantle again! Good!πŸ€”

@Nidhi: I had a feeling BossA will look better than Majnu AπŸ˜‰

I think: this retro ratrichrya will get published in New Age & that particular issue will land in CSB's or Om's hands! to create more thunders & uproars!
one more: fun looking track going into well of tensions, problems!πŸ˜•
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Ladiez Log... what are we seeing here ...i got hooked on to the show seeing some sensible characters portrayed by A & N in the initial episodes...but i must say this show is such a let down... they have butchered the characters so much that it looks like a different story that what they started with earlier...love makes a person more sensible but here they are showing the opposite...what they are showing is that the loonies are correct and the young gen is good for nothing...what a let down... cant even rant more So disgusted...

cant they show us some pure good tracks ...rather than hanging a kinife at our heads... 
I am quitting the show for sure now... 
But one good thing happened here  got to know o many good people here...lots of hugs to all of you... will peep in once in a while to hello...πŸ€— Take care friends...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Isha I know but still, I mean she was part of the office so I thought that he should give her some space but I felt sad cause he was all lonely too but IDK i feel like getting mad at him today πŸ˜†

@Nams Uh no way. I am too mad to be nice to Anant today. I agree with whatever SS said about his own costume! I feel so sorry for the guy πŸ˜’
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nidhi I dont know whether he acts as kaka or not , i never watched his movie but i am damn whatever it was is completely crap .His acting , his behaviour , N dumbness ..
Is Amar and Sharmista are lead pair of show or N and A ? i am totally confused .Even for one -two minutes they were  on screen but they left their effect ..not like N and A
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When did Navya become so imp in that office that all run to her?
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

LOL... monday bonanaza created firing effect on phangirls!

Is party over kya? or still we'll be seeing some Kaka+mumu dance-shance?
(IMO: Sheikhbabu is better doing dancing - comedy circus main kaafi kachche hain!)

Dumbness ki devi N proved her mantle again! Good!πŸ€”

@Nidhi: I had a feeling BossA will look better than Majnu AπŸ˜‰

I think: this retro ratrichrya will get published in New Age & that particular issue will land in CSB's or Om's hands! to create more thunders & uproars!
one more: fun looking track going into well of tensions, problems!πŸ˜•

Hi Shaina- while we were all ranting like anything I was also waiting as to what you wud have to say!!πŸ˜‰ 
Jokes apart Devi jees dumbness, Anants nirbudhhita and the HIGH Resolution pics for the artcle will do wonders at the loony qilla for sure!
Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilunavya

When did Navya become so imp in that office that all run to her?

OMG yeah so true!! Its hardly been 2/3 weeks she joined the office and now everything is on Navya?? HOMP makes no sense...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Baba Shaina: Hilarious take!πŸ˜† And yes, ur prediction is very likely to come trueπŸ˜•
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Preet...oh yes...pathetic attempt by SS to mimic kaka...He is the best in romantic scenes...and Somya...well the only thing that I'm happy about is that she did not do anything OTT.
She was the usual ,dumb self "woh main..woh main"🀒

@Shaina...Amar dude is a dude afterall...Haye mar jawan..he has put life into Amar's character😳

@All...i think, the party track looks more like end-of -office for N rather than MU..or may be both...I am appalled today!!!