Are we really heading towards more MUs? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
The first part showed A comes to pick N up dressed in the polka dot costume.
N is shocked to see A but A tells her "don;t be shocked..I am looking super handsome etc " A tries to do copy Rajesh Khanna as well...and tells her that he will be with her throughout the party.
On the other hand, Meeta is worried for N ..and dadi tells Meeta to call her.Meeta calls N and N says that she has not reached the party and A is with her.A talks to meeta as well and tells her that he will be with N for the whole party.
Meeta is relieved and tells Deepu that why did not he tell her that A is accompanying N..to which Deepu says that  he thought it was an office party and family and friends were not allowed.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Navya is acting like such a jhalli!!!😡
and i can i start an andolan for purana episodes walal anant??!!this anant is seriously pissing me off!!🤢
Originally posted by Nidhi82

The first part showed A comes to pick N up dressed in the polka dot costume.
N is shocked to see A but A tells her "don;t be shocked..I am looking super handsome etc " A tries to do copy Rajesh Khanna as well...and tells her that he will be with her throughout the party.
On the other hand, Meeta is worried for N ..and dadi tells Meeta to call her.Meeta calls N and N says that she has not reached the party and A is with her.A talks to meeta as well and tells her that he will be with N for the whole party.
Meeta is relieved and tells Deepu that why did not he tell her that A is accompanying N..to which Deepu says that  he thought it was an office party and family and friends were not allowed.

Oh So deepu knew it was not for family and friends.  interesting.

Anants mumu stays mum and finally they reach the party! Anants name is no where is the list, Navya all worked up, A getting mad, Amar sir come sto teh rescuee, realises N s plight and welcomes a as a guest list member. Once in the party amar Sir tells N that she shud have not done this but now that its done she shud see that A is comfortable. N thanks Amar. Anant tries to be Kaka thru out and entertains, N says she will be back in few mins and goes to see whther all oreps for presenattaion are fine. A keeps waiting for N.

Thanks Nids for the LUs and Ishaa sweets for getting my lost ass here:)
As A is waiting for the receptionist to find his name..Amar says  from far "koi problem hai kya"..BTW, I have to add here...he looked zillion times better than A😳

Thanks guys!! Peeping in for the LU! Sorry to say but Anant seems to be annoying me ğŸ˜• he's embarrasing Navya kinda... 
okayy...!!!the precap was equally disastrous!!!🤢
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

okayy...!!!the precap was equally disastrous!!!🤢

What was it Neelu? Don't kill us in suspense- hehe
gorilla and baba were upset about anant not returning home coz it was too late!!btw,didn't he inform them about the party kya??😕