Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the CV'S of this show have become drunk along with the festive season, they themselves don't know whats going to happen.
They have left sooo many scenes open with no ending😡

By the way Ritch lovely analysis👏👏
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ritch
Thanks so much for the post. You actually spoke for all of us! Its high time they have ONE mature conversation and we really mean it! Actually all of us understand this except the cvs! I still didnt understand why was Sugandhha so upset about the B'day saga, I mean I can get what BD meant but why Sugandhha getting upset to this extent! And then wasnt it strange that Anant did not give as much importance to this whole issue as he shud have given, werent his dialogues regarding the bday fiasco after the hug too watery?  There r just too many questions so best to stay quiet.
If the sole aim of this party is to get the MU to the peak  so that Anant finally explodes, Navyas bubble bursts and both talk to each other like a mature couple just ready to marry with their MU  finally getting sorted I would say GO FOR ITand DONE WITH IT!
At the same time I would really not like it if Navya leaves her job just for the sake of choosing between anant and the job. It was Anant who gave him all the support to be independent and now he will be the reason for her to laeve the job. What sort of soul mate wud do that and what is the nayi soch in that. I like the supportive Anant andthis image wud again do another character assissnation. But alas we are not the choosers!
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel MU track 2 b clarified one set for all by navya, knwing y Anant s upset n den taking action 2 prove Anant wrong frm his side nlettin Anant knw abt her n all stuffz n den get into a conclusion of being settled evrything n den heading towards Marriage...
Anisha06 thumbnail
u r rite well said 👏
hope 4 the best😊

ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ritch...very well written...we have yet to see a tension free track... but if this track brings about a positive change so ok but should be short ..

Anybody for LU today...loooks like I am the only bhatakti atma here...LOL
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Ritchelle you very well written what we all thought ..I execpt this track with heart only if in the end anant brust about all his insecurities and jealousy then only we can have proper heart-heart mature between who going to marry with in one month or six month ( no idea about all this ).
And secondly i dont want navya leave her job to ensure their was nothing about her and amar from which anant need to insecure .Because if this happen i ready to bear all chappals from forum member but i want navya called off her marriage .This is not love and way ensure anybody about her feeling ..

Thanks for shelther dear ...
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

Hi Ritchelle you very well written what we all thought ..I execpt this track with heart only if in the end anant brust about all his insecurities and jealousy then only we can have proper heart-heart mature between who going to marry with in one month or six month ( no idea about all this ).

And secondly i dont want navya leave her job to ensure their was nothing about her and amar from which anant need to insecure .Because if this happen i ready to bear all chappals from forum member but i want navya called off her marriage .This is not love and way ensure anybody about her feeling ..

Thanks for shelther dear ...

Preeth I too do not want Navya to leave her job due to Anant's insecurity but she is stuck the poor thing.  
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there anybody doing LU today?
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay...so where shall i bang my head now??!!
for god's sake,couldn't you just speak out navya??!!😡god,someone teach them how to communicate with each other!!
MU abhi baaki hai mere dost!!!🤢
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How stupid can navya be!!!She got so many chances but just didnt take it!