Are we really heading towards more MUs? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I too want the MU to be over.  How much longer can we bear it?  How much more can the TRP's drop?

But at the same time I want ANYA to have a mature convo and talk to each other.  I mean really talk so that way the galatfemiyan will not happen in the future.  These guys are in love and about to get married.  Itna to haq banta hai.   

On the other hand SBS has been known to give us stressful segments which many times have not turned out to be true.    

What I do not understand why precaps, SBS seg are always full of tension and never happy ones. I think the motto here is take 1 get 4 free.  For every one happy seg or epi we get 4 sad ones.

Thanks Ritch for giving us a new place to hide.
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Ritch..I ,too feel we have been a very patient audience until now..trying to get some kind of logic out some of the most strange tracks.
But I was never satisfied, if at all, MU ended..Like where these two should have talked, they preferred eating gola...😲..I was like ..What???Are they supposed to be getting married , for God's sake put some brains in these two...
And this time at the party, the MU will be initiated by non other than our devi..Still don't know should I believe SBS ppl or not..As an audience, I feel like stuck somewhere in between..
I sometimes feel CVs are just killing time before they can actually begin the marriage track or this MU will be some kind of end-initiation track for N's office before marriage😕

Me too Nidhs. What was the craving for gola?  .
 I think they started talking about Sugandha's birthday but it abruptly ended with Anant saying Oh that  was a huge one or something to that extent.  I was confused.  Does that guy not live in that looney villa to know the rules?
Agree with u Ritch but will wait 4 the episode without any expectation

@ Nidhi: I too feel the same , "As an audience, I feel like stuck somewhere in between"Edited by iriya - 12 years ago
Thanx Ritch for the new home😉 Awesome post👍🏼

SBS walas have fooled us before also, like in the case of AnYa mrg & Kanpur fiasco😕 But this time, it seems that they are speaking truth, otherwise this party would make no sense😳 Like Nidhi said, I too want Anant's MU and insecurities to burst out finally so that Navya can realise his real state of mind, and then the MUs will finally end😊
@Nids- A and N have NEVER behaved their age, except for that first night of the Woh Saat Din! I mean, when A met N after the entire Delhi thing and the MU track, shouldn't he have taken her somewhere and talked about his insecurities? But we see them hogging golas! Like W*F? The MU has always been initiated by our devi, its like she gets all brainless in such situations. Any kid would understand that A is uncomfortable anytime Amar's name is mentioned, but N being his fiance won't understand a thing! Some topper she is!

@Isha- I'm telling you, these people are just rushing ahead to morph this into an SP saas-bahu saga. Before these people get married, they really need to attend a seminar on "How to Communicate Effectively With Your Partner". Otherwise after marriage in that house, it won't be long before A morphs into Baba and N morphs into DA Jr! SBS segments have always been weird. The funnier and happier it is, the more tragedy and drama is hidden between the lines! But I won't deny, this was a rather fun segment, where SS and SS were really comfortable with each other! 

@Anu- Yeah..lets see how it works out!

@Silla- Ab toh samay hi bataayega ki Navya mein kya hoga..

@funluvingsara- Thanks babee! 

well i definatelyw ant due to thsi party anant to busrt out navya should know what si running in his mind

and I m sure warna party track ka koi sense hee nahi tah

this time anant gone be burst and i geuss navya to leave job
Originally posted by silla

well i definatelyw ant due to thsi party anant to busrt out navya should know what si running in his mind

and I m sure warna party track ka koi sense hee nahi tah

this time anant gone be burst and i geuss navya to leave job

Silla you are confusing me big time.. At one time u r saying there won't be any MU, the very next u r saying the opposite!😕 Anyway, do u have any inside info?
Well said ya... True lines abt AnYa... lets see wat ll happen???
Thanks a lot to everyone for sharing your views and commenting!

@Nams- Agree with you! I also have a feeling that this particular segment is the truth, but lets see how things progress! One thing is for sure, if this MU helps N and A to solve ALL their issues, then I guess I wouldn't mind the MU! I really hope that they both manage to TALK and sort out all the problems, cause that's needed!
Originally posted by nams100

Silla you are confusing me big time.. At one time u r saying there won't be any MU, the very next u r saying the opposite!😕 Anyway, do u have any inside info?
nams i agree i said there will be no MU bt in my eprsonal i want confrontation heart to herat talk wrn akuch clear nahi hoga i dn want akshara and munna till marraige nite
and eys yahan party ka sense isi ley abn rha hai definately anant going to be mad at navya let him speak