Sasural Genda Phool

19th Dec. Discussions - Page 2

shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow  what a rocking episode today after a long time...great acting...i saw each episode 3 times already of course skipping the mumbai track...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My tears were running when BM was confronting USM dirty slime ball ..

now that he is out, what about the papers and legal documents ? you think he iwll go to court?

whats the rule there?

but since the house is in Dadadji's name he can transfer it with a new will right???

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly awsome , the three legendary actors of today Sudhir Panday , Suraj Thapad, and Supriya Pilgaonker are the jaan of SGP , a high class performers , unlike the other shows where everybody else are there as a show piece. Bravo to SGP and the whole team .
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Episode..Delhi scenes are rocking.. But in between mumbai scenes are irritating.. Loved BM dialogues and acting was superb by dadaji, Alok and also BP.. CVS have showed today that it's not the lead, but BM , dadaji, Alok rocked BIG Time.. It's rare to see such good actors in other serials..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am great Suhana fan , as patta patta boota boota janay , but it's episodes like this makes me forget that I use to watch SGP for Suhana !! The senior actors gives a true meaning of what us a good script , as with out leads a good script and great acting makes you forget about the leads!! Loved Suhana too yaar ! But the four heroes were, BM, Dadaji, Alok and yes BP too as his superb acting made it worth watching too !!
Koi Mumbai track band karo yaar!
One word for Supriya Pilgaonkar in today's episode-FANTASTIC.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
She really is the star of the episode for me.
Glad the BP track is done,coz I still can't digest the fact that they had to end the track by bringing in Suhana into picture.I have a feeling that the BP track isn't over yet.Remember they mentioned Ruby?What if they bring her to take revenge or something again in the show?(the way the show is shaping up,anything can happen).

Chalo,done with watching SGP at the moment.Definetely not interested about the whole confusion between Ishaan-Sona-Suhana and blah blah.Hope the show has some dhamakedaar track before it ends(I mean when it ends).Till then,update se kaam chala lunga.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Supriyaji was the star of the episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she rocked it...actually I felt like everyone did a great job Ragini, Soorajji, Sudhirji...and FINALLY the Sona track moved forward I hope they end that track this week with Abhishek going to a jail or a mental hospital
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's episode was one of the best episode of sasural genda phool.