Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: howzzat

Hmm.. Jalpari.. is called so, cause Shaista is like a mermaid joh har kisi ko nazar toh aati hai.. aur usse paane ki khawaish bhi hoti hai.. lekin woh kisi ko bhi nahin milti.. All the men in the show are crazy about her, but woh kissi ke bhi haat nahi lagti.. LOL

Whats with the whole Aangan aspect?
Chiriya mere aangan ki...
Kaliyan mere aangan ki...

pata nahin aagey jaakay kahin na aaye murgiyan ya bakriyan mere aangan ki.. 🤣🤣

[email protected]ROFL...

Ok..there's a new one-mehr bano and shah bano..and sumthing??:P...😕...bano hi bano..haha😆...

And nther one on TV-ONE:Don't Jealous...???...like srsly...is tht even a complete sentence in itself??>...😕..

Jo Chale toh Jaan se guzar gaye-it  is based on the novel of the same name...I could not get tht even after reading the whole novel.😆...SO,if ny1 could help??😆
Mili Ali ko Mili ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

and

Mehmoodabad ki Malkaye ðŸ¤£ (Y not lalu khet ki malkaye) ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

[email protected]ROFL...

Ok..there's a new one-mehr bano and shah bano..and sumthing??:P...😕...bano hi bano..haha😆...

And nther one on TV-ONE:Don't Jealous...???...like srsly...is tht even a complete sentence in itself??>...😕..

Jo Chale toh Jaan se guzar gaye-it  is based on the novel of the same name...I could not get tht even after reading the whole novel.😆...SO,if ny1 could help??😆

doesnt Nauman Ejaz's charcter die in the end or something??? i just made that up.. i never read the novel 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct

Upar Gori Ka Makaan [It reminded me of something else that I can't say here]😆. This used to come on ARY Digital here in the UK, I was a bit naive to understand it then so I watched it again online & it's one of the best dramas, it dealt with sensitive/delicate issues and explored them, Faisal Qureshi & Javeria Saud were electric together and the music/score was amazing, Shagufta Ejaz was hilarious in her character.

off topic BUT OMG! I LOVE that drama. It's one of my absolute favorites. I loved Faisal and Javeria in it, they had such great chemistry. Shagufta and those two overweight ladies were brilliant too. ðŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i prefer dramas with one word...the never ending drama titles are too hard to type😆
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

doesnt Nauman Ejaz's charcter die in the end or something??? i just made that up.. i never read the novel 😆

The novel was awesome.Somehow,the actors neva met my expectations...Nauman's too old for the role,and the character dies in the end...Sad,he was actually quite loveable!😳
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstuck

off topic BUT OMG! I LOVE that drama. It's one of my absolute favorites. I loved Faisal and Javeria in it, they had such great chemistry. Shagufta and those two overweight ladies were brilliant too. 😆

Off topic again, but can one of you please give a synopsis of the story of this drama? Is it a full drama or just a telefilm? Please give a summary, coz the way ur praising it.I'm dying to watch it now.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh these are nothing shows on A-Plus like Khichdi Salsa  weird combo BTW and it wasn't even on food ðŸ˜• and Pappu the Great ðŸ˜†

there are extremly funny Telefilms

like: Kya Item Hai? 😆(OMG i loved Azfar Rehman in it becharra andha tha 😭)
then Do daant ki mohabbat 😆(Again Azfar Rehman 😳)

and Eidi nahi milegi ðŸ˜† (Azfar Rehman again! ðŸ˜³ BTW Eidi was a girl's name)

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Mili Ali ko Mili ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

and

Mehmoodabad ki Malkaye ðŸ¤£ (Y not lalu khet ki malkaye) ðŸ˜†

Oh man i loved Mili Ali of mili it i love Azfar Rehman !!! *faints* 

*wakes up* BTW kya Azfar ne kasm khayi hai ke woh funny names wali telefilms main hi aayega? ðŸ˜†
Edited by PinkPrincessMew - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
larkiyan mohallay ki...ye to mje kuch ziada hi ajeeb lagta hai
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

larkiyan mohallay ki...ye to mje kuch ziada hi ajeeb lagta hai

indeed it gave a wrong meaning..