Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahmed Habib ki betiyaan is such a funny name ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

khwaab ankhain khwahish chehray is novel based and they use the novel name so i think its ok

and about mastaana mahi the writer said that the younger girl in it who was married to fahad was actually the mastana mahi i don't remember her whole conversation abt the name but she said that

most of the plays aired these days having wired names like
chiriya meray angan ki, mein chand si (maybe related to the story but a stupid name)

Well it doesn't make sense to me,if a title doesn't appeal me,how would I watch any show?such complicated titles are beyond me,another one that is coming to my mind is Ik nazar meri taraf.😕
Originally posted by: sweetcharms

Ahmed Habib ki betiyaan is such a funny name ðŸ˜ƒ

🤣
True that,it makes me laugh each time i watch the promo.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new show on express tv

pal main ishq pal main nahi.. ðŸ˜³
starstruckk thumbnail
I really don't understand why the drama Jalpari is called Jalpari? lol I know what the word means, but I can't seem to figure out how it fits with the drama..maybe I'm just slow? ðŸ˜†

but if anyone else knows, do let me know .lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mastana Mahi was called the name because it was set on a sindhi backgroung and if u see it in that context it means Lovable partner.. so Adal was a mastana Mahi.. he loved both his wives..

but i dont get wat mujhe Sandal kardo is??? like mujhe chamka do?? khushbudaar kardo???

Bol meri machli another one... Goshh.. there was no machli in it..😆.. Man-o-salwa.. why was the serial called that???

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. Jalpari.. is called so, cause Shaista is like a mermaid joh har kisi ko nazar toh aati hai.. aur usse paane ki khawaish bhi hoti hai.. lekin woh kisi ko bhi nahin milti.. All the men in the show are crazy about her, but woh kissi ke bhi haat nahi lagti.. LOL

Whats with the whole Aangan aspect?
Chiriya mere aangan ki...
Kaliyan mere aangan ki...

pata nahin aagey jaakay kahin na aaye murgiyan ya bakriyan mere aangan ki.. 🤣🤣
Upar Gori Ka Makaan [It reminded me of something else that I can't say here]😆. This used to come on ARY Digital here in the UK, I was a bit naive to understand it then so I watched it again online & it's one of the best dramas, it dealt with sensitive/delicate issues and explored them, Faisal Qureshi & Javeria Saud were electric together and the music/score was amazing, Shagufta Ejaz was hilarious in her character.

Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah lool they're so funny!! And there's one called Khalida Ki Walidha which is just weird :P I think Maat and Humsafar are normal though ;)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

but i dont get wat mujhe Sandal kardo is??? like mujhe chamka do?? khushbudaar kardo???

Bol meri machli another one... Goshh.. there was no machli in it..😆.. Man-o-salwa.. why was the serial called that???

rofl @ mujhe chamka do 😆😆

@ bol meri machli.. it made no sense whatsoever.. jis marzi angle se soch lo kuch samajh nahi aata ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: howzzat

Whats with the whole Aangan aspect?
Chiriya mere aangan ki...
Kaliyan mere aangan ki...

pata nahin aagey jaakay kahin na aaye murgiyan ya bakriyan mere aangan ki.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 @ bold.. thats hilarious

Khalida ki Walidha and that gori ka makaan are also funny ðŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago