Weird titles of serials\dramas - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Resham-

Well I also never understood the logic behind Mastana Mahi!I think it never suited the storyline.And Mere Qatil mere dildaar is a weird name!😕 I failed to understand whose qaatil and dildaar of Maham..are they two seperate people or are they refering to her husband?😕😆

Dildaar is her husband Omar, and Qaatil is her husbands brother who likes her (in a bad way).
I never liked the name Ek hateli pe henna, Ek Hatheli pe lahu... it was too long and just inconvenient.

Also, the title Khwab Ankhain Khwaish Chehray made no sense to me at all. Neither does it seem connected with the story, nor does it make sense as a stand-alone name. Looks like 4 random words randomly put together.

Also, names like Aakhri Baarish, they're not weird per-se, but they don't seem like the name has been given much thought. I think most dramas which have names with Aasmaan, Badal, baarish are just random, with no connection to the story.

Neeli Chatri seems ok, because they're telefilms which show people's stories which show what happens under the blue sky (neeli chatri)
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Dildaar is her husband Omar, and Qaatil is her husbands brother who likes her (in a bad way).
But why is she saying 'Meray Qatil mere Dildaar mere tum paas raho'?😆 She wants both of them to stay with her?😆Lol sorry for this lame quest but this thing just keeps on going in my mind whenever i listen to it's title track!😕
Originally posted by fairy17

🤣 can't agree enough! I started watching thinking Mujju will be crazily in love with smone, but doesn't seem the case for the time being 🤣

n i thought tht the four of thm would be madlyy in love wid one of thm 😆
Resham

I think by mere Dildaar she means-omar and by qaatil she means omar!i have watched 1 2 episodes of that drama abd apparently omar loves her but fails to defend her in front of her family! So its like my love my hubby, his acts are qaatil

Dunno
Originally posted by meepha

Resham

I think by mere Dildaar she means-omar and by qaatil she means omar!i have watched 1 2 episodes of that drama abd apparently omar loves her but fails to defend her in front of her family! So its like my love my hubby, his acts are qaatil

Dunno

that makes sense. :)
Originally posted by meepha

Resham

Dunno
Thanks a lot meepha for clearing my confusion!😊
BOl meri machli is such a funny name and serial was tragic.
Bol meri machli beats every weird name 🤣
And chiriya mere aangan ki and chemistry 😆
Ahmad Habib ki betiyan ?? ðŸ˜• like no one else ever had betiyaan 😆😆

and also Mehmoodabad ki malkayein... both are quite weird..