Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 5)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Made the sacrifice to stay up late and watch the show tonight!!  Good thing I did, since I was able to fill in some of the blanks !!!   Can anyone hazard a guess as to what is the secret that Jabbu is holding re Guddu?  Do you think it's the incriminating photo he secretly took of Guddu in Neelu's bed???  Or is there something else he knows?? Maybe he saw Neelu pushing Runjuhn off the cliff??? Or does Jabbu know some deep dark secret about the "great" Guddu himself???  Very interested to hear your opinions on this mystery!!!!  What do YOU think???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvljcruzKeshawnSurish

kismattieluv Newbie
kismattieluv
kismattieluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Love the piece of action between Kukkan and Jabbu today. Jabbu seemed very drunk to me. Is that stale news Jabbu intends to implicate Guddu with? Guddu dealt the mamma/mammis some good blows today. Sick and tired of Neelu only escaping from the clutches of severe punishment.How long is this going to take place?I was just reminising on the Ramayan story and believe like Hanoman Guddu's private investigator will escape , if not he will be killed like in the movie Keshawn  had indicated. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Though tanutes had already mentioned it earlier that Jabbu may have viable information pertaining to whom had pushed Runjuhn off Kali Ghat and possibly he could have been colluding secretly with Pappu, and knows of Runjhun's kidnapping; I don't believe it's has anything to do with Neelu's lovemaking, probably it could be something else we are not cognizant of  or he is just attempting to instigate problems between Kukkan and Guddu.

Edited by Surish - 19 December 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
@vanfan... you make some great points!! Have to agree with you, though it breaks my heart, things will likely get worse for Guddu before they get better!! Just hoping we don't have to deal with any more of that Guddu/Neelu relationship saga!!! Just can't stand that thought!!!   But it all depends on what new conspiracy the M&M's concoct, along with Neelu, and what secret Jabbu may decide to reveal and the impact they will have on Guddu. Can just about handle anything except for Neelu getting closer to Guddu, hopefully the track will end before that can happen...but with the CVs recent track record( pun intended!!)...your guess is as good as mine!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzvanfanKeshawnSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Surish.Jabbu  wants to create problems with Guddu and Kukkan. While Jabbu was courting Mahadevi, Mahadevi had a crush on Guddu and used to be pursuing him. Jabbu as usual was spying on them. I wonder if he took snapshots of those past incidents to present to Kukkan thus creating problems between him and Guddu.

Edited by Keshawn - 19 December 2011 at 9:54pm

kismattieluvLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Keshawn, what if Neelu was Guddu's wife?

kismattieluvKeshawnLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kismattieluv]Love the piece of action between Kukkan and Jabbu today. Jabbu seemed very drunk to me. Is that stale news Jabbu intends to implicate Guddu with?...

@kismattieluv...true,  that news is stale,however if Guddu sees that photo,he may be led to believe that Neelu is not lying about his inappropriate behaviour towards her!!  But I'm not sure, maybe Jabbu knows that Neelu pushed Runjuhn and that is the secret!!! But why did Jabbu mockingly say the "great Guddu"??  This would insinuate that the secret casts aspersions on Guddu's character, don't you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvKeshawn

kismattieluv Newbie
kismattieluv
kismattieluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan

Maybe is it's more in the mortar than the pestle. I have a strange feeling that Jabbu had conducted some investigations on Neelu's and Guddu's past and has discovered Guddu's dark side.I never expected that Jabbu would want to hurt Guddu but inflict harm upon Kukkan, Runjhun and Mahadevi.It could be possible that it has something to do with Guddu and Kukkan so that he can destroy their relationship. Remember that Guddu assumes that Neelu is pregnant with his child so it is obvious that they both had sex anyway.

Edited by kismattieluv - 19 December 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Go to top