Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 4)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Wow!!! Great episode today...at least Guddu is getting somewhere and moving forward for a change!  Looks like Bantu will be the first to crack, but I suspect the rest of the M&M's will concoct another wild tale to save their skins, rather than just spilling the beans!!!  The noose is tightening around Neelu's neck...slowly but surely!!  Not sure WHO will reveal Runjuhn's "death", but that will happen soon!   The M&M's may hatch a plan with Neelu to cover for her if she covers for them and produce the deed to LN!!

The PI will escape death and probably encounter the A. Baba in the forest . Guddu will be devastated, but just when Guddu is at his lowest and the culprits begin to get comfortable, the PI and/or A.Baba will reemerge and reveal the truth!!!  Hopefully sooner rather than later, but this track is on its way out...and I for one am elated!!! Can't wait for it to be all over!!!

Originally Posted by azuria

I disagree,Wink Remmeber the news about the telephoencall from Guddu mom telling him that he and Runjhun cannot stay happy until they do a upay to ractify her dosha?? So I think even if he gets the news about Runjhuns death the information will come from Guddus mom.

Wait and see many colors of JabboWink

My response.

My dear azuria, it obvious that Neelu will be the one to inform Guddu's parents of Runjuh's death who will in turn pass on the information to him since they both knew each other ever since childhood.

Superb ideas Leesan! Love them!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvKeshawntanutesCleosLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
 Azuria, the stalker, has escaped my clutches again. Hope I will be able to get a hold of her. My stomach is growling.

Edited by Surish - 19 December 2011 at 3:13pm

rishiramkarankismattieluvKeshawntanutesCleosLeesan

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Leesan, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Maybe Guddu's private investigator was shot and wounded and pretended to be dead. After wobbling his way into the forest he may come in come face to face with the Aghori Baba who will nurse his wounds. They both will then get in contact with Guddu and unmask Pappu's ploy.

Edited by tanutes - 19 December 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvljcruzvanfanKeshawnCleospensink91LeesanSurish

rishiramkaran Newbie
rishiramkaran
rishiramkaran

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with Neelu? Isn't it strange that she who wishes to have an abode of her own and Guddu for herself will stoop so low as to usurping Guddu's property? I wouldn't doubt if she is really conspiring with Pappu secretly so that they both will assume full control of Kannauj. He will rid L.N. of its elements exclusive of Neelu who will become his dearly beloved wife with Runjhun's bhag in their possession.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvKeshawnLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Originally posted by Leesan

Wow!!! Great episode today...at least Guddu is getting somewhere and moving forward for a change!  Looks like Bantu will be the first to crack, but I suspect the rest of the M&M's will concoct another wild tale to save their skins, rather than just spilling the beans!!!  The noose is tightening around Neelu's neck...slowly but surely!!  Not sure WHO will reveal Runjuhn's "death", but that will happen soon!   The M&M's may hatch a plan with Neelu to cover for her if she covers for them and produce the deed to LN!!

The PI will escape death and probably encounter the A. Baba in the forest . Guddu will be devastated, but just when Guddu is at his lowest and the culprits begin to get comfortable, the PI and/or A.Baba will reemerge and reveal the truth!!!  Hopefully sooner rather than later, but this track is on its way out...and I for one am elated!!! Can't wait for it to be all over!!!

I disagree,Wink Remmeber the news about the telephoencall from Guddu mom telling him that he and Runjhun cannot stay happy until they do a upay to ractify her dosha?? So I think even if he gets the news about Runjhuns death the information will come from Guddus mom.

Wait and see many colors of JabboWink

@Azuria,   thanks for the input,Az!  The thing is that because the BBAT telecast is on sooo late, I tend to watch it online and supplement with the WU!!! Unfortunately I do miss a lot this way! So this phone call from Guddu's  mother,did that occur recently? I was doing some intense overseas travel for most of Sep and Oct ,and was unable to follow the show online,so maybe I missed it then. Anyways,  I still think it's in Neelu's ( or M&M's) best interest to inform Guddu of Runjuhn's "death" to try and alleviate the effects of the rampage he seems to be on right now!! Neelu may try and do it indirectly since she cannot afford to implicate herself, or Bantu may inadvertently do so under extreme pressure !!  Or maybe, when it's just about to be revealed the actual truth may emerge. Either way, Guddu is on an intense quest for the truth and will not relent until his mission is accomplished!!! I pity anyone who stands in his way!!! He will show NO mercy and take NO prisoners either!!!!

kismattieluvKeshawnljcruzvanfanCleosSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I think that they all will hatch a conspiracy with Neelu to inform Guddu of Runjhun's death after Bantu confesses it to them all.Hope that Guddu believe that they are all concocting another story as usual since he no longer trusts them. The onus will be on Neelu, the wench, to devise another  plan to convince him that they are telling the truth. If this occurs this track will be too long. It's about prime time it ends now.

Edited by Cleos - 19 December 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvKeshawnLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cleos

I think that they all will hatch a conspiracy with Neelu to inform Guddu of Runjhun's death after Bantu confesses it to them all.Hope that Guddu believe that they are all concocting another story as usual since he no longer trusts them. The onus will be on Neelu, the wench, to devise another  plan to convince him that they are telling the truth. If this occurs this track will be too long. It's about prime time it ends now.

@Cleos...good thinking!!  I suspect that Neelu and the M&M's will not confess outright but will conspire to reveal R's "death" to Guddu to take some of the pressure off themselves!!! They may even begin to point fingers at each other to save their hides!!! They will  go down fighting, but they will ALL go DOWN !!!  Expect a lot of twists and turns as usual, but I expect this track to come to an end very soon, by the end of next week for the latest.  And then I will shout, for all the world to hear, "Hurrah!!  Amen!!...  Alleluia!!... It's finally OVER!!!!"   Trust me, wherever you are, ALL of the forum will hear my voice!!!

Edited by Leesan - 19 December 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvKeshawnljcruzvanfanCleospensink91Surish

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Today's episode. Moving on as expected. But I think things are going to get a little worse (if that is even possible) before it gets better. The M&Ms are all locked up together and I think B&B will spill the beans tomorrow. But instead of telling G the truth they will conspire together to oust him. That is how they will be grouped into one again. They will come up with more accusations and allegations against him. Jhabbu said he knows a secret about G. I am thinking the pictures of G & N he took. Along with M&M's allegations and the pictures G will be implicated. After that will come some help, maybe wounded Pi ot A.Baba and then of course the action episode and rescue when R will reveal the truth about N. Well anyway I have the worst prediction skills, so let us see if it goes this way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvKeshawnedabellaLeesanSurish

Go to top