Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 29)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Surish!
Never count your chickens too early Surish before they are hatched.  Pappu is a wise man and will not become entangled in Neelu's web of deceit again nor can he risk losing the post of M.P. thus he will keep Neelu captive and carry on with his own plans 

I agree unreservedly. The CV'S may be giving us the impression that Pappu will agree to hatch another conspiracy with Neelu but since she had violated his promise and trust  he will have no alternative but to  hold her hostage since she will constitute a detriment to his post as M.P in the upcoming elections

Edited by Surish - 23 December 2011 at 8:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChatterpotirenecooblalCleosazuriajps01Leesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Letter to Santa  ( sent by overnight express to the North Pole!) :

Dear Santa,

This year, I have been a good girl, really I have, for the most part!! Just have one small request , it concerns my favorite show BBAT, maybe you've seen it in the NP? Well,maybe not!! Anyway, I have not been too happy with how things have been going in the show , and I would really love if you could fix it for me and the rest of the fans!!!  Please put an end  to this present track ASAP, by the end of next week for the latest!!! I would like a brand new story line for 2012, one filled with lots of hope, love and romance!!!   Pleeeze  Santa, I promise to be good,cross my heart !!!    Thanks ever so much  Santa!...Leesan.

PS...Do you think you can wrap up and leave Himm under Sruthy's Christmas tree?  She has been a really good girl too!

By the way Santa, in this show ,there's  this crazy girl called Neelu... would it be too much to ask if----------------????!!!!!!  (ok,fans...fill in the blanks!!!)!

Edited by Leesan - 24 December 2011 at 6:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanirenecooblalazuriajps01tanutesCleosSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Don't you worry  Leesan, God will definitely answer our prayers by enabling Santa to give us a belated Christmas New Years gift by uniting Gunjhun. Once these two reconvene the CV'S better compensate us with an extensive collection of Gunjhun romantic interludes.( packages of prolonged, passionate, romantic scenes)

Edited by tanutes - 24 December 2011 at 2:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChatterpotirenecooblalCleosjps01LeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Surish!
Never count your chickens too early Surish before they are hatched.  Pappu is a wise man and will not become entangled in Neelu's web of deceit again nor can he risk losing the post of M.P. thus he will keep Neelu captive and carry on with his own plans

Originally posted by Surish

I agree unreservedly. The CV'S may be giving us the impression that Pappu will agree to hatch another conspiracy with Neelu but since she had violated his promise and trust  he will have no alternative but to  hold her hostage since she will constitute a detriment to his post as M.P in the upcoming elections

Cumplo con los dos

Creo que es uno de los trucos de la CV para mantenernos en duda suspense.I Pappu que se libra centavo tonto que tener fe en que la muchacha no pudo cumplir su promesa de obtener un boleto como MP y podra conspirar con Guddu secreto para exponerlo antes de las proximas elecciones lo que se llevar a cabo cautivos por el.Confa en m Gunjhun reunin es inminente.Que deseen durante tres meses de compensacin de un largo camino Gunjhun romntica 

I comply with you both

I think that it's one of the CV'S ploys to keep us in suspense.I doubt that Pappu will be penny pound foolish to have faith in the wench whom failed to fulfil his promise of obtaining a ticket as M.P. and could conspire with Guddu secretly to expose him prior to the forthcoming election thus she will be held captive by him.Trust me Gunjhun's reunion is imminent!Wishing for three months compensation of a lengthy Gunjhun romantic track

Edited by Cleos - 24 December 2011 at 3:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Pappu and Neelu final collusion in plan will be mutilated by Guddu when he confronts the Aghori Baba and is informed of Runjhun's whereabouts; the resultant total exposure for Pappu prior to the elections and conviction to life incarceration without eligibility for parole or death sentence .Hope that Neelu will be charged for aiding and abetting Pappu's crime

Edited by Surish - 24 December 2011 at 4:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalazuriajps01Leesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@ Leesan, if Santa wraps up G for Sruthy only what happens to me and others???Not fair Leesan!!!!Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalvanfanazuriapressuLeesan

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Che Neelu & Pappu  Devil Woman  Devil (I'll . . . . . . . . . . . Mad 6)
Whenever i watch Neelu  Mad At Pc 
Seriously waiting for Happy Days in Gunjhun's Life  Waiting 2 

Hate You 1 Neppu (Neelu & Pappu)
Neelu and Pappu are planning to get Guddu & Runjhun Break Everything
Our Gunjhun's Love Wins 
We'll soon have a 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanChatterpotirenecooblalrani2007jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Love this one Pressu! Gunjhun's reunion is looming omniously! If Neppu are conspiring to win the love of their lives t their plans will be foiled. Pappu will never marry Runjhun nor will Neelu marry Guddu as Lord Shiva will consider it inconspicuous since Gunjhun was a match made in heaven.Ravana wanted to marry Sita but Rama together with Hanoman incarnation of Shiva and his army fought a raging battle against Ravana, defeated him and was reunited with Sita. The same will apply to Gunjhun as their love will conquer them!

Edited by Surish - 24 December 2011 at 9:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblaljps01pensink91pressuLeesan

Go to top