Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 27)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
normally in USA we are shown Friday episodes on Sunday but today's i could not wait so saw it, and here is my theory that maybe Neelu is playing along with PY as she knows that Guddu in no circumstances would accept N. So she will play with PY to gain his confidence then double cross him and help Runjhun as we really have 4 more episodes before New Year and then Jan 1st is a Sunday so what if we are presented with a ME. Merry Christmas Everyone, lets think positive after all this BBAT.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblal00093azuriajps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I am still not sure what Neelu is planning. The outburst that she had was about Pappu keeping Runjhun as his Mistress. She knowes that Guddu will not relent but it is easy to fool Runjhun then the question arise if they fool Runjhun again then how can they be sure that she will turn to them? The only people who fool her again and again are actually her mama mami and Neelu may have to turn to them for help. Mitho is the best bet for her since like her Mitho dose not want Gunjhun united.

But Now it seems that Neelu is more bothered that Pappu plan to keep Runjhun. She went after the birds in the bushes and let the bird in hand go. So now perhaps she wants the bird back. Lets see what happens. She seems to be Pappus cauncellor and that means that he is still under her gripp.

Merry Christmas to all.

God Jul

Edited by azuria - 23 December 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChatterpottanutesCleosjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatterpotirenecooblal00093tanutesCleosazuriajps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Since Neelu is now aware of Runjhun's Bhag will she not want to kidnap Runjhun so that luck can favour her by winning over Guddu for herself? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too Chatterpot

@tanutes... it seems that everyone wants a piece of Runjuhn now!!! M&Ms, Pappu, now Neelu??

Interesting to note however, that the one who wants her the most, her beloved spouse Guddu, is the ONLY one who wants her for the right reason, LOVE!!!   And you know what they say..."LOVE conquers ALL "!!!!   Guddu will go to battle for his beloved, and emerge victorious over  his enemies,... he will conquer ALL for his LOVE!!!!

Keshawnirenecooblalazuriajps01tanutesCleosSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

normally in USA we are shown Friday episodes on Sunday but today's i could not wait so saw it, and here is my theory that maybe Neelu is playing along with PY as she knows that Guddu in no circumstances would accept N. So she will play with PY to gain his confidence then double cross him and help Runjhun as we really have 4 more episodes before New Year and then Jan 1st is a Sunday so what if we are presented with a ME. Merry Christmas Everyone, lets think positive after all this BBAT.

I have been thinkuin in the same way since Pappu despite saying that he will not listen to Neelu dose that. And Neelu dose not want to lose Pappu to anyone else she has never planned to do that even when she was persuing Guddu. Pappu was her secret contact all the time.

irenecooblaljps01pensink91tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously ..

@sahil70...LOL!!!  Good one!!! I agree!! Sorry,Az, does seem a bit far fetched,especially if the track is drawing to an end soon!!  Runjuhn will not trust Neelu with this info anyway!!!  And she will never accept Pappu in any way,shape or form!!!  The CVs have some decisions to make...either have Neelu conspiring with Pappu to keep Runjuhn entrapped forever,    OR   have Neelu appearing to support Pappu but secretly plotting against him to help R escape!!!   In other words either keep Neelu true to form...EVIL ...or redeem her character...Decent !!!  But her suggestions to Pappu today,are so Neelu-ish that I do not forsee any act of contrition, or redemption, from Neelu any time soon!!!  Pity!!!

Keshawnirenecooblal00093jps01Cleossahil70Surish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Cleos]But azuria Neelu will still want Guddu.Surish where have you disappeared to?[/QUOTE

In the way Neelu was angry at Pappu about not Killing Runjhun it showes that she wanted his obidience that you want from someone whome you trust more then athores and has a soft spot for.

I have a guess that Neelu wants Pappu for herself more then she would want Guddu. As long as she knew that she had Pappu she wanted Guddu now she knowes that she may lose Pappu she may cahnge. The plus point in favor of Pappu is that she can cheat him by pretending to marry him with Runjhun and sit there herself since he is not married as yet. Lets see what happens.

Edited by azuria - 23 December 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChatterpottanutesCleosjps01LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

@pensink91,  ...thanks for the insight!! Had the same thoughts up to yesterday and even posted that Neelu would have a change of heart and be instrumental in R's rescue before she exited the show, either by death or otherwise!! However,her suggestions to Pappu today are so beyond the pale, that I really wonder if Neelu is redeemable at all!!! Let's see if the CVs see fit to give her a graceful exit or keep her true to form!!! Neelu ,the Nefarious Nautanki !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnirenecooblal00093azuriajps01pensink91tanutesCleosSurish

Go to top