Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 22)

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I earnestly agree with you irenecooblal that Pappu could either be Pappu's wife or lover. Pappu bent on revenge against Guddu for having him thrown out of his hometown decided to send Neelu on a Lancelot mission to seize Guddu's assets. Realizing that Guddu was getting too suspicious with respect to his wife, Runjhun's whereabouts, and would eventually find out the truth about him then have him exposed prior to the upcoming elections for which he is vying for victory as M.P he decided to rid her from L.N. by allowing Guddu to find out the truth about her fake pregnancy. One could never tell that apart from separating Guddu and Runjhn, Neelu and Pappu were the masterminds in Guddu's destruction

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

@Leesan and irenecooblal

I agree with you both without equivocation
. Leesan in the days ahead I am looking forward to commend you since you were the first to assume that the P.I is alive. The stalker doesn't realize that she will be devoured by me soon. She can run but cannot hide!

@Surish...LOL!!!  Please give AZ a break! I'm sure she is not hiding, just very busy!!! It is the season of goodwill after all!!!!WinkSmile!!!

irenecooblalCleosSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalchanmahase

Admired how Guddu hit the nail on the head and accused Neelu  of  playng a vital role in Runjhun's disappearance.Neelu will never help Runjhun but will want her killed more so since she failed to fulfil her dreams and aspirations of owning Guddu. A disappointed Neelu  will seek revenge against Guddu by working along with Pappu who will  pretend to assist her by bailing her out from jail and providing her with refuge

@Lalchanmahase...this may well happen!!! But I hope not!!  Still think that Neelu may come to terms with the fact that all is lost and she can NEVER have Guddu, not EVER!!!  Hoping she will try to redeem her image with Guddu and make amends. (I know, I know!!)  Maybe she will recognize the error of her ways and seek to help Runjuhn escape the clutches of Pappu. But she will probably play along for a while first, to create more drama, and come to R's aid at the last minute. Maybe I am being overly optimistic, or foolish!!! I know Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but still hoping for a miracle when it comes to Neelu !!

irenecooblalCleosSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Leesan A compulsive liar like Neelu redeeming her image  will be virtually impossible as she will be just putting up an act as usual.Seeing her bitter enemy alive will just complicate things. Not cognizant of the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali she will definitely want to inflict harm upon her and avenge Guddu as well. Have you ever realised that azuria keeps stalking, tormenting and threatening me but disappears soon after into the crevices of this forum? 

Edited by Surish - 23 December 2011 at 10:50am

irenecooblalCleosLeesan

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Well, ita about time everyone found out the truth about Neelu! Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalCleosLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Leesan A compulsive liar like Neelu redeeming her image  will be virtually impossible as she will be just putting up an act as usual.Seeing her bitter enemy alive will just complicate things. Not cognizant of the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali she will definitely want to inflict harm upon her and avenge Pappu as well. Have you ever realised that azuria keeps stalking, tormenting and threatening me but disappears soon after into the crevices of this forum? 

Hello Surish,
Well I have pickeled herring pudding in the oven and have to bake saffron bread and make some candy too. Since we celeberate christmas eve not christmas day so a very busy time.

I am not hiding but stalkingLOLBig smileWinkEmbarrassed

Today on vacation so is avialabel at this time. But the tree to be put and Glogg to be drunk and cinammon cockies to be eaten with almond and russiens. Well I have a happy time. Tommorow its eating day celeberation of the light and sun coming back to my part of the dark world.

PI is dead. . Confused Today as per precap Neelu and Runjhun meet again. It seems that both are held by Pappu. Now both are captives and needs one anothers help to get out of Pappus clutches.

And I dont think that Neelu is a wench. She is a girl beliving herself to be in love with Guddu. Living in the make belive world. A syndrome you see in people who has unfavorabel circumstances in life. Like Runjhun has a make belive world that her mama mami loves her and can never do anything to harm her or destroy her happiness. I think this meeting will make good for both in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01CleosLeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@ Surish

I agree with you azuria et al that Neelu could be instrumental in reuniting Gunjhun and implicating Mitto and Vishu thus helping Guddu to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles can never be trusted. At the end of it all Neelu can even reconcile Jabbu with Kukkan, Mahadevi, Guddu and Runjhun by petting aside their differences with the oucme that she Neelu falls in love with Jabbu. I guess the majority of us were wishing for this track weren't we?

I

Edited by Cleos - 23 December 2011 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnirenecooblaltanutesLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@ azuria my darling stalker

Cleos azuria
absorbed you too? I can't believe this! Neelu deserve to die and pay for her compulsive lies. I believe that this track will follow  the Ramayana path instead of Golmaal. The P.I will survive the ordeal then come face to face with the Baba and tell him about Runjhun's whereabouts. Since he is forbidden from  to returning  to Kannauj by Pappu, the Baba will pay a visit to Guddu and deliver the message as told by the P.I to him.

Edited by Surish - 23 December 2011 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnirenecooblalazuriapensink91tanutesCleosLeesan

Go to top