Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Remmeber women tends to have two minds about one situation.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But azuria Neelu will still want Guddu.Surish where have you disappeared to?Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Azuria... thanks ever so much for taking the time to bring me and everyone else up to date with the show today!!  Worse than I thought, Neelu has sunk so low to suggest that PY take Runjuhn as his wife/mistress!!! She is really out to get revenge , at all costs,for Guddu's rejection,!!!!  Guddu was so right...she really does not love him, or understand love at all!!!  Survivor or not, she is wicked and selfish!!!
Really hoping for a resolution next week, as you suggested Az, getting really tired of Neelu's antics!!  Anyways, thanks again and have a wonderful  and blessed Christmas!!!

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was good and interesting at least Bantu spill the truth out about RJ's death and Amma didn't except it she has full faith that RJ is alive so is Guddu (looks like that he has faith that she is alive) just because of that Mitthoo  except the truth of just increasing the amount of ransom and they don't know anything about RJ's where abouts. 
Himmanshoo's acting through out the week was just awesome the change of his expressions were superbly performed. 
Quite a bit disappointing after listening to Neelu and PY's conspiracy, the plan she is having in her mind should not put RJ  this time in any doubts and should not arise any question on her character, plz CV's don't come up with this idea. 
Just have to spend next week's 4 days then New Year should bring happiness and romance back into our Gunjhun's life. I hope the new phase that is mentioned by Mr. Khalid should bring happiness in RJ's life, too much of separation and conspiracies in Gunjhun's life give them a break as well in New Year.
But this new twist that has been planned by Neelu and PY left us with many questions, i should say a Friday cliffhanger left us with questions to be answered in next week till then friends keep guessing that is the most exciting thing about this show to keep the viewers stick to our seats till Monday thinking what will happen, will they reunite and many more.

Till then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

festive season

tanutes thumbnail
Since Neelu is now aware of Runjhun's Bhag will she not want to kidnap Runjhun so that luck can favour her by winning over Guddu for herself? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too Chatterpot Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
I think that Pappu will never release Neelu since she can be a threat to him in the upcoming elections. This will be her punishment for not fulfilling his promise. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cleos

Surish how could  you forget me? I'm not yet swept away by azuria when I have a mind of my own!Please remember my exact words: 

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"

@ Cleos...very accurate, good one!!!  Hope all the plotting and bargaining come to an abrupt end next week, when Runjuhn is hopefully rescued and reunited with Guddu!!!  Enough of these wicked and selfish characters!!!  Any further predictions, Cleos??!!! 

And yes, I concur, where is the sleepless, sea-monster ,stalker, Surish???? 😉😃!!!
pensink91 thumbnail
normally in USA we are shown Friday episodes on Sunday but today's i could not wait so saw it, and here is my theory that maybe Neelu is playing along with PY as she knows that Guddu in no circumstances would accept N. So she will play with PY to gain his confidence then double cross him and help Runjhun as we really have 4 more episodes before New Year and then Jan 1st is a Sunday so what if we are presented with a ME. Merry Christmas Everyone, lets think positive after all this BBAT.
azuria thumbnail
I am still not sure what Neelu is planning. The outburst that she had was about Pappu keeping Runjhun as his Mistress. She knowes that Guddu will not relent but it is easy to fool Runjhun then the question arise if they fool Runjhun again then how can they be sure that she will turn to them? The only people who fool her again and again are actually her mama mami and Neelu may have to turn to them for help. Mitho is the best bet for her since like her Mitho dose not want Gunjhun united.

But Now it seems that Neelu is more bothered that Pappu plan to keep Runjhun. She went after the birds in the bushes and let the bird in hand go. So now perhaps she wants the bird back. Lets see what happens. She seems to be Pappus cauncellor and that means that he is still under her gripp.

Merry Christmas to all.

God Jul
Edited by azuria - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously ..