Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 15)

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was a blast in a row for Himmanshoo's performance, he was just brilliant the way he expressed his emotions after knowing the truth about Neelu. At last the truth about Neelu's pregnancy is out due to PY's phone who himself is not aware of his ending once Guddu knows the truth behind RJ's kidnapping, but PY thinks nothing can harm him till RJ is with him, he is protected by her bhag. 
Getting interesting with each passing episode cant wait for the whole truth to come out and Guddu rescuing RJ from PY, at last this frustrating track is running towards its end and going to end soon. 
Now iam wondering what will happen with M&M's once their truth is revealed. Will be happy to see them get more beating from Guddu and a severe punishment as well alon with Neelu and PY.
There is no where else for Neelu to go once she is thrown out of LN except PY but even from there she will be kicked off and after getting that kind of behaviour she will try to take revenge from PY by opening his truth that he kidnapped and killed RJ but even over there she will be trapped in her own plan.
Hmmm cant wait to see what's in Friday's cliffhanger.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritakazuriatanutesCleossoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Keshawn

Loved how Mahadevi made the starving Mamma/Mammis bellies growl in their cell today . Bantu will have no alternative but to confess Runjhun's death to Guddu which will be followed by Guddu's relentless pummeling. Hope he isn't bludgeoned with pipes or hammers. 

My Response

Keshawn this is hilarious! 

Guddu keep reminiscing about Runjhun boy! Don't you dare let Neelu, that mutt, erase your memory! From the moment she had caressed your shoulders, you should have administered some brisk slaps to her delicate cheeks.Next time keep that wench's hands off you!

Pappu who is afraid that Guddu may eventually find out that Neelu had conspired with him to Kidnap Runjhun, will have no alternative but to kidnap Neelu, thus removing her from Kannauj, as he is aiming for emphatic victory from the jaws of defeat in the upcoming elections.

Tsk1 Tsk! Tsk! Interesting to see that the stalker usually visits the forum in my absence. Either she doesn't know it's meaning or pretending to be one. One day that stalker will be apprehended and devoured by me the utterly terrifying monster, alive. She can run but she cannot hide!

The defination of stalker is that you dont notice when she is after you but she is cheking on you.
Surish that has to do with time difference. I am 6 hours before you so I am fast asleep when you have midday. But I read what you have said and written when you are fast asleep.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritaktanutesCleosLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Sorry azuria honey Surish seldom ever sleeps hence the reason I'm constantly pursuing you. When Surish is not around he is either engaged in his studies or practice.I sleep approximately two hours per day.

Edited by Surish - 21 December 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritaktanutesCleosLeesan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Sorry azuria honey Surish seldom ever sleeps hence the reason I'm constantly pursuing you. When Surish is not around he is either engaged in his studies or practice.I sleep only two hours per day.

Ahaaa thats the secret why the memmory loss and blending names and people dear Surish???

So little sleep leeds to microsleep and you dont even realize that you are sleeping and feel like you are very alert but miss out on smal but important details since without warning bains takes leave and sleep for a moment.

Watch out for the signs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritaktanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Azuria baby say whatever you want but can't devour me! You are harmless thus you have to keep running.

Edited by Surish - 21 December 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritakazuriatanutesCleos

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Sorry azuria honey Surish seldom ever sleeps hence the reason I'm constantly pursuing you. When Surish is not around he is either engaged in his studies or practice.I sleep only two hours per day.

Ahaaa thats the secret why the memmory loss and blending names and people dear Surish???

So little sleep leeds to microsleep and you dont even realize that you are sleeping and feel like you are very alert but miss out on smal but important details since without warning bains takes leave and sleep for a moment.

Watch out for the signs.

@azuria,  @Surish...OK you two, take it easy!!!  It's Christmas time after all, the season of good will, remember???   So let's leave the prey and predator references alone for the time being!!!  Enough of the stalking sea monster etc. etc. !!  Or is it the "sleepless" sea monster ,Surish??!!Wink!!   Az, if Surish's sea monster insists on stalking you again, you can always throw some "pinches of salt" on it... you must have quite a bit  stored in your kitchen!!!Wink!!LOL!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranamritakazuriatanutesCleosSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Leesan I wont be affected since I live in the abyss of a very salty environment All I wish is for azuria to chat with me now and then.

Edited by Surish - 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranjonathanramdathKeshawnamritakazuriatanutesCleosLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Welcome back azuria. Do you think that tsunami Pappu will devastatingly sweep Neelu off her feet?

Edited by Surish - 21 December 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaranjonathanramdathKeshawnamritaktanutesCleosLeesan

Go to top