Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 11)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be just fantastic if Guddu could discover the whole truth about  all the culprits and exact revenge and punishment in the next few episodes (maybe 3?!)?  This way,we can really enjoy Operation Rescue Runjuhn,with all the action sequences filled with kicks,chops,cuffs,
slaps, and stomps!!!  Since everything is already out in the open, no further explanations will be necessary!! And  finally after all the tears (and blood!!) have been shed and dried , the only thing we will need to focus on are the  romantic interludes of our beloved Gunjuhn!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvljcruzKeshawnirenecooblaljps01tanutesCleossahil70Surish

irenecooblal Senior Member
irenecooblal
irenecooblal

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterpot

Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

To whom it may concern:

I think that Pappu will concoct a story that Neelu had something to do with Runjhun's disappearance.Jabbu has absolutely no information on Guddu's dark side. He is simply a blatant liar. Look at how he concocted a story about Mahadevi for Kukkan. Wasn't he lying as usual?Therefore he is fabricating another story about Guddu. Once Guddu find's out, I hope Jabbu gets knocked out unconscious.

Edited by irenecooblal - 20 December 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvljcruzKeshawnjps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterpot

Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

Originally posted by irenecooblal

I think that Pappu will concoct a story that Neelu had something to do with Runjhun's disappearance

My Response

I agree with you both Chatterpot and irenecooblal.
I think that once Neelu is exposed and expelled out of Kannauj she will have no alternative but to find solace in the company of Pappu who will threaten to kill or implicate her for Runjhun's disappearance if she fails to fulfil another promise of usurping Guddu's assets for him. Guddu who's overwhelmed with grief for Neelu having wrecked his relationship with Runjhun, yet the wench is seducing him.My heart was filled with triumphant joy like a boxer emerging victorious when Guddu immediately spurned her advances.If I were Kukkan I would have informed Guddu that Jabbu is withholding shreds of  negative evidence about his past.

Edited by Surish - 20 December 2011 at 6:44pm

kismattieluvKeshawnirenecooblalljcruzjps01tanutesCleosLeesan

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Guddu who now assumes that someone is conspiring to separate him from Runjhun has decided to weed out all his suspects. Thus he had hired a woman to investigate Neelu's pregnancy to determine whether it's fake or not.

Edited by tanutes - 20 December 2011 at 7:05pm

kismattieluv00093Keshawnljcruzjps01CleosLeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Delighted to see that Diamond is back. Hope that he will be instrumental in collecting viable information on Neelu and Jabbu. Guddu should have strangled both Vishnu and Mittho in the smothering oven which their chamber had now become. Can't wait to see him beat the s--t out of that conniving, wench, Neelu Born out of anger and disillusionment, I have implacable hatred for her.

Edited by Cleos - 20 December 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluv00093Keshawnjps01LeesanSurish

kismattieluv Newbie
kismattieluv
kismattieluv

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Poor Runjhun! She looks absolutely  horrible. What if her fortune weakens and Pappu begins to fail? Apparently Pappu killed that guy. Why aren't they showing him?

Edited by kismattieluv - 20 December 2011 at 8:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01Leesan

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Loved how Mahadevi made the starving Mamma/Mammis bellies growl in their cell today . Bantu will have no alternative but to confess Runjhun's death to Guddu which will be followed by Guddu's relentless pummeling. Hope he isn't bludgeoned with pipes or hammers.

Edited by Keshawn - 20 December 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kismattieluv

Poor Runjhun! She looks absolutely  horrible. What if her fortune weakens and Pappu begins to fail? Apparently Pappu killed that guy. Why aren't they showing him?

@ kismattieluv...Don't worry, they will show him, ...but only at the right time!!! Trust me he will reappear in the nick of time, but not before!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01tanutesSurish

Go to top