Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 10)

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I was so happy to see the Dabaangg Guddu Shukla back in action yesterday.  So refreshing after the rona dhona, depressing separation track which has been sooo looonggg!  Finally we will see some movement although am wondering if the RJ "death" will come out today or tomorrow?  Hopefully this track will end soon. 

There is a new show hitting the floors and will probably be ready to air in January.  Therefore, although the CVs reassured me that BBAT is not ending soon I don't trust the channel and its imperative we continue to email and give positive feedback on the show and how it has a huge fan base that isn't counted in their biased TRP game.  We should also give the CVs track ideas and hopefully they can incorporate them in the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnazuriajps01pressuLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Didn't not the PI tell Guddu that a family member was involved and he and Kukkan suspected that it was the mamma/mammis. Why Neelu is never getting the blame? It's because she will be the last to get caught.

Actually the PI said someone close to you and in the house, so hopefully soon Guddu will realize that M&Ms were never close to him but Neelu was a close friend. Dont worry Neelu's end is near and when that day comes she will regret dreaming about Guddu, and all that she has done as none of her tactics would work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pressuLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Leesan, Jabbu told Kukkan that he knows some secret about Guddu and if he gets to hear it he will be shocked. Now I keep wondering if it's the same stale news that everyone knows yet Jabbu isn't aware of it or Guddu's dark side. Maybe its has something to do with the Mobile centre. He may make it seem as though Guddu was blaming Kukkan for misappropriating the funds. I really can't say, I'm just speculating.

@Surish... hmmm, not so sure Surish!! Jabbu made the secret appear to be a lot more sinister than what you are suggesting. The most likely scenario is that Jabbu knows Neelu pushed Runjuhn off that cliff!!( my preference!!)  The photo of a drunk Guddu in Neelu's bed  will only serve to further Neelu's cause, since R already knows the truth re Neelu. Or maybe Jabbu knows about Neelu and Pappu ?  So unless this deep dark secret is related to the new track, it more than likely is one of these three senarios, talk about a cliffhanger!!!( pardon the pun!!)!!

The secret has been mentioned in connection to Mahadevis wedding. But have to figure out to understand it.

Keshawnjps01pressuLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsagar

I was so happy to see the Dabaangg Guddu Shukla back in action yesterday.  So refreshing after the rona dhona, depressing separation track which has been sooo looonggg!  Finally we will see some movement although am wondering if the RJ "death" will come out today or tomorrow?  Hopefully this track will end soon. 

There is a new show hitting the floors and will probably be ready to air in January.  Therefore, although the CVs reassured me that BBAT is not ending soon I don't trust the channel and its imperative we continue to email and give positive feedback on the show and how it has a huge fan base that isn't counted in their biased TRP game.  We should also give the CVs track ideas and hopefully they can incorporate them in the show.

luvsager the show which we should not emntion is coming to its close as per the story goes. so I think there will be a change. BBAT would not change the time slott if it was supposed to end. It has many intresting and social things still to bring forward and remmeber the secondgeneration of Bhaagonwala wali still has to come.

On the note of new shoe the one that started on moneday is giving a good start.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzKeshawnjps01pressuLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Keshawn, what if Neelu was Guddu's wife?

If you have see the serial and understand Guddu, then I guess many would agree that Neelu could not have been Guddu's wife.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawn00093vanfanLoveGudduazuriajps01-Ishana-pressuLeesanSurish

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahil70

thats right dabbang guddu is on the prowl and waiting to pounce

@sahil70  
good one; love the tiger  Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChatterpotKeshawn00093ananda29azuriajps01pensink91pressuLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Guddu is looking very intent on finding Runjhun.

Lets see how faar can he see in the darkness sorrounding them.

Keshawnjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluv00093KeshawnirenecooblalljcruzgodblessalltanutesCleosjps01pensink91Leesansahil70Surish

Go to top