Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love this one Pressu! Gunjhun's reunion is looming omniously! If Neppu are conspiring to win the love of their lives t their plans will be foiled. Pappu will never marry Runjhun nor will Neelu marry Guddu as Lord Shiva will consider it inconspicuous since Gunjhun was a match made in heaven.Ravana wanted to marry Sita but Rama together with Hanoman incarnation of Shiva and his army fought a raging battle against Ravana, defeated him and was reunited with Sita. The same will apply to Gunjhun as their love will conquer them! Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was quite depressing and all I can think is as Niv is back they will not drag this misery too long. Bhaonwali was a show where all women even the evil ones are respected. I have been saying the reasons that makes this show great is the language, culture and high moral values. I did not like the way PY talked about R yesterday. Whatever be the circumstance, she deserves more respect. Neelu did not look like she was repenting in anyway. I know some people are talking about her going to double cross PY and help R but her reaction to R being alive was immediate and without any deliberation. She did not look remorseful or sorry even for a second. G is really in a bad position. He has never felt more alone. I am still pinning hopes on A. Baba and PI to give information to G that R is alive. I do not know what great ideas CVs have to end the track, but I want R's character to come out completely unblemished. That is the only way I am willing to forgive them for this track.

Coming back to R, I mentioned before and I say it again, what was the point of her screaming yesterday? Since the time G confessed his love, R's character has been turned into a not so smart category, and that seems to carry on further more and more. I understand that she is forgiving and kind but why stupid? Even though people complain that she is dim-witted to be that forgiving, I always thought that it was the only reason she could survive among the evils. If she was to bear a grudge for all the things they did since her childhood, she would have turned into a very bitter person. Her forgiving nature was the only strength that gave her the means to survive all the ordeals her M&Ms put her through. But that did not make her foolish as she did show lot of courage and craftiness when she got married to change G and her life in the process to make Amma happy. I am Ok with her sacrificing nature too, she has been that way all the time but why do they not show any sense in her behavior these days?

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Vanfan,  Well said my dear!  Love, love your analysis!  I am also hoping for a reunion pretty soon - can't take the separation anymore and Nellu had more than her 5 mins of fame!

@ Pressu, Thank you my dear - very appropriate.  Lots of love!
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful presentation Pressu and Vanfan I must commend you for a wonderful update. I have been wondering how will Guddu react when he discovers that Neelu was in cahoots with Pappu all along and Pappu who was pretending to be so accommodating has kept his wife in bondage for so long. Can't wait to see this!
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tanutes] Don't you worry Leesan, God will definitely answer our prayers by enabling Santa to give us a belated Christmas New Years gift by uniting Gunjhun. Once these two reconvene the CV'S better compensate us with an extensive collection of Gunjhun romantic interludes.( packages of prolonged, passionate, romantic scenes)
[/QUOTE

Truly agreed Tanutes which are over due as well. We need a good Christmas and New Year gift from CV's to compensate as we have bare these 2 months of frustrating separation track with Neelu and M&M's bullshit so a gift in the form of a ME what say.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Leesan, if Santa wraps up G for Sruthy only what happens to me and others???Not fair Leesan!!!!😳 

@jps01...LOL!!!!  You will have to sort that out with Sruthy!!!  So sorry!!πŸ˜‰!!   You know how she is when it comes to Himm!!!!  May the best girl win!!!! 😊!!!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vanfan...excellent and brilliant post!!!  Superb analysis, ...again!!!

Since I depend wholly on the WU and subtitles, cannot comment on the tone or language used by Pappu , but trust your opinion  and hope the CVs take note!!!  If  Neelu is to have a change of heart,as some suggest, she certainly is going about it in a strange way by encouraging Pappu to"marry" R?? What's the point of this, if not for revenge on Neelu's part??  Makes absolutely no sense to me at all!  I think the fact that Neelu screamed out to Neelu and Pappu was a bit of sloppy writing by the CVs.They wanted Neelu to recognize that R was still very much alive, and tried to do so in a dramatic fashion, where Neelu would be shocked and disturbed by this sudden revelation. A poor attempt really, but I guess it had the desired effect on Neelu. Really hope that the end is near for this separation and kidnap drama, would hate to have to start a new year with this old stale storyline !!!  It's getting exciting ,yes,... but I am exhausted!!!
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Surish]Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Surish!
Never count your chickens too early Surish before they are hatched.  Pappu is a wise man and will not become entangled in Neelu's web of deceit again nor can he risk losing the post of M.P. thus he will keep Neelu captive and carry on with his own plans 

I agree unreservedly. The CV'S may be giving us the impression that Pappu will agree to hatch another conspiracy with Neelu but since she had violated his promise and trust  he will have no alternative but to  hold her hostage since she will constitute a detriment to his post as M.P in the upcoming elections
[/QU

Surish, men are just fools when it comes to pretty facesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,
And Pappu is a great admirer of Neelus pretty face. He never wanted her to be togather with Guddu and thus he will still go by what she says. Think he was ready to kill Runjhun on Neelus command. That girl has some hold on Pappu Yadav. The pretty face and a scheeming woman. Pappu is no match for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†