Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanutes

Since Neelu is now aware of Runjhun's Bhag will she not want to kidnap Runjhun so that luck can favour her by winning over Guddu for herself? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too Chatterpot

@tanutes... it seems that everyone wants a piece of Runjuhn now!!! M&Ms, Pappu, now Neelu??

Interesting to note however, that the one who wants her the most, her beloved spouse Guddu, is the ONLY one who wants her for the right reason, LOVE!!!   And you know what they say..."LOVE conquers ALL "!!!!   Guddu will go to battle for his beloved, and emerge victorious over  his enemies,... he will conquer ALL for his LOVE!!!!
Originally posted by pensink91

normally in USA we are shown Friday episodes on Sunday but today's i could not wait so saw it, and here is my theory that maybe Neelu is playing along with PY as she knows that Guddu in no circumstances would accept N. So she will play with PY to gain his confidence then double cross him and help Runjhun as we really have 4 more episodes before New Year and then Jan 1st is a Sunday so what if we are presented with a ME. Merry Christmas Everyone, lets think positive after all this BBAT.

I have been thinkuin in the same way since Pappu despite saying that he will not listen to Neelu dose that. And Neelu dose not want to lose Pappu to anyone else she has never planned to do that even when she was persuing Guddu. Pappu was her secret contact all the time.
Originally posted by sahil70

the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously ..

@sahil70...LOL!!!  Good one!!! I agree!! Sorry,Az, does seem a bit far fetched,especially if the track is drawing to an end soon!!  Runjuhn will not trust Neelu with this info anyway!!!  And she will never accept Pappu in any way,shape or form!!!  The CVs have some decisions to make...either have Neelu conspiring with Pappu to keep Runjuhn entrapped forever,    OR   have Neelu appearing to support Pappu but secretly plotting against him to help R escape!!!   In other words either keep Neelu true to form...EVIL ...or redeem her character...Decent !!!  But her suggestions to Pappu today,are so Neelu-ish that I do not forsee any act of contrition, or redemption, from Neelu any time soon!!!  Pity!!!
[QUOTE=Cleos]But azuria Neelu will still want Guddu.Surish where have you disappeared to?[/QUOTE

In the way Neelu was angry at Pappu about not Killing Runjhun it showes that she wanted his obidience that you want from someone whome you trust more then athores and has a soft spot for.

I have a guess that Neelu wants Pappu for herself more then she would want Guddu. As long as she knew that she had Pappu she wanted Guddu now she knowes that she may lose Pappu she may cahnge. The plus point in favor of Pappu is that she can cheat him by pretending to marry him with Runjhun and sit there herself since he is not married as yet. Lets see what happens. Edited by azuria - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pensink91

normally in USA we are shown Friday episodes on Sunday but today's i could not wait so saw it, and here is my theory that maybe Neelu is playing along with PY as she knows that Guddu in no circumstances would accept N. So she will play with PY to gain his confidence then double cross him and help Runjhun as we really have 4 more episodes before New Year and then Jan 1st is a Sunday so what if we are presented with a ME. Merry Christmas Everyone, lets think positive after all this BBAT.

@pensink91,  ...thanks for the insight!! Had the same thoughts up to yesterday and even posted that Neelu would have a change of heart and be instrumental in R's rescue before she exited the show, either by death or otherwise!! However,her suggestions to Pappu today are so beyond the pale, that I really wonder if Neelu is redeemable at all!!! Let's see if the CVs see fit to give her a graceful exit or keep her true to form!!! Neelu ,the Nefarious Nautanki !!!
Originally posted by azuria

I have been thinkuin in the same way since Pappu despite saying that he will not listen to Neelu dose that. And Neelu dose not want to lose Pappu to anyone else she has never planned to do that even when she was persuing Guddu. Pappu was her secret contact all the time.

I dont know why but after watching in today's episode Neelu's reaction and planning with PY makes me think that she might change and double cross PY by helping RJ. When she asked this question to PY that whats there in RJ that she doesn't have shows that she is not at all willing to leave PY at all and now she knows that Guddu won't take her back in his life she doesn't want to loose the man she alreasy have in her life.
Originally posted by azuria

@Azuria!!! OK, you have lost me here, completely!!! If Neelu really wanted Pappu, MORE than Guddu, then why put herself through all that stress with Guddu ,and put her reputation and friendship with G at risk?? She played a dirty game of love with Guddu...and LOST!!!  Now , if she really wants Pappu, why suggest a "marriage" to Runjuhn, whom Pappu seems to be infatuated with??!!   And how can a marriage be arranged, if Runjuhn is already married and hates Pappu's guts anyway??  Don't buy it,  plus time is apparently running out on this track, and there is the election around the corner as well, Pappu will never be able to explain R as his wife! What's the point anyway, he will have to keep her entrapped forever as R will never accept Pappu in any way,shape or form!! So why the need to "marry" R, if she is to be held captive forever?? Neelu just wants to punish Guddu, and Runjuhn by extension, for being alive!!! She is a scorned woman, and her ego is bruised by G's violent,emphatic rejection of her!!  Revenge, and revenge only, is on her mind!!!

@Chatterpot...the mere fact that Neelu asked Pappu, what does Runjuhn have that she does not have,  only shows just how jealous she is of R!!!   Not only  does Guddu loves Runjuhn, but Pappu seems to be charmed with R as well!!  Neelu, the raging reject, must now hate R with such a passion ,and is out for revenge, big time!!,

Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chatterpot

I dont know why but after watching in today's episode Neelu's reaction and planning with PY makes me think that she might change and double cross PY by helping RJ. When she asked this question to PY that whats there in RJ that she doesn't have shows that she is not at all willing to leave PY at all and now she knows that Guddu won't take her back in his life she doesn't want to loose the man she alreasy have in her life.

@ Leesan I agree with you totally!

Help what Runjhun! With Runjhun Bhag up for grabs Neelu will only use it to get the lover of her life GUDDU! Guddu along with his army of friends and a posse of police officers will rescue Runjhun.

Guddu:  Neelu you're nothing like Runjhun!
Neelu: If I can't have Guddu, Runjhun, you won't! 
Pappu: Very soon I'm going to make you my wife, Runjhun
Runjhun:Gudduji help!
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keshawn

Originally posted by Chatterpot

@ Leesan I agree with you totally!

Help what Runjhun! With Runjhun Bhag up for grabs Neelu will only use it to get the lover of her life GUDDU! Guddu along with his army of friends and a posse of police officers will rescue Runjhun.

Guddu:  Neelu you're nothing like Runjhun!
Neelu: If I can't have Guddu, Runjhun, you won't! 
Pappu: Very soon I'm going to make you my wife, Runjhun
Runjhun:Gudduji help!

@ keshawn...well said, agreed!!!   Neelu even said earlier on that Guddu was the love of her life!!!   She is just using Pappu for REVENGE!!!  Revenge against Guddu for rejecting her so emphatically!!! And revenge against Runjuhn, because she is alive, and the one that Guddu loves body and soul!!!  Neelu would like to punish them both by using Pappu to keep them apart ,  by any means necessary, even to the point of suggesting a "marriage"!!  Huh??  If she is plotting against Pappu to save face with Guddu, then she is certainly going about it in a very strange and convoluted way!!!  Just want this track to end, would hate to think the show will enter 2012 with this crazy girl Neelu still playing games!! Enough already!! 
the attempt to prolong this is getting very drained out. neelu's idea of making runjhun believe guddu has married someone else , i mean seriously .

Agreed Sahil70

The somebody else is no other than Neelu!

Also Leesan and Keshawn

Neelu will use Runjhun herself to obtain Guddu

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago