Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Azuria...your Christmas goodies sound so delicious, makes my mouth water!!! Would love a taste!!! However all I may get is some more "humble pie"!!!! πŸ˜‰

Awaiting the WU, but it seems that Neelu and Pappu are hatching something...again!!! And it does not look good!!! Maybe I was too overly optimistic about Neelu,... after all, I should have known better..., as the saying goes "Hell hath no fury,as a woman scorned!",.. and with  good reason!!

Az, hmmm...herring??!! Seems like you are somewhere within the Arctic Circle,  celebrating the winter solstice!!!!  Hope you are not hibernating!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š!!!  Surish will not be pleased!!πŸ˜‰!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Celebrate at least for now Surish! What if Neelu is colluding secretly behind Pappu's back to set him up and have him exposed?

However I unanimously agree with you here

@ azuria my darling stalker

Cleos azuria 
absorbed you too? I can't believe this! Neelu deserve to die and pay for her compulsive lies. I believe that this track will follow  the Ramayana path instead of Golmaal. The P.I will survive the ordeal then come face to face with the Baba and tell him about Runjhun's whereabouts. Since he is forbidden from  to returning  to Kannauj by Pappu, the Baba will pay a visit to Guddu and deliver the message as told by the P.I to him
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leesan Surish Myself et al 

Guddu and his family will be aggrieved for a while on hearing of his wife death but this will be short-lived when Guddu comes face to face with the Baba who will reveal the truth about Runjhun's whereabouts upon coming in contact with the P.I who was threatened by Pappu never to return to Kannauj again
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Hi guys, wanted to share this with you from Mr. Khalid Samidha (I believe he is the Producer of BBAT - not 100% sure).  He posted it on BBAT's FB.

Khalid Samidha Thank you all for showing your continuous love towards BBAT.Wait till January for a new exciting phase of Runjhun's life.

After watching today's episode I cant wait for the next 4 episodes to get over and hope that "the new exciting phase" is really good and includes reunion of Gunjhun as today Neelu and Pappu's conversation spoiled the whole excitement of this week.
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@ Azuria...your Christmas goodies sound so delicious, makes my mouth water!!! Would love a taste!!! However all I may get is some more "humble pie"!!!! πŸ˜‰

Awaiting the WU, but it seems that Neelu and Pappu are hatching something...again!!! And it does not look good!!! Maybe I was too overly optimistic about Neelu,... after all, I should have known better..., as the saying goes "Hell hath no fury,as a woman scorned!",.. and with  good reason!!

Az, hmmm...herring??!! Seems like you are somewhere within the Arctic Circle,  celebrating the winter solstice!!!!  Hope you are not hibernating!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š!!!  Surish will not be pleased!!πŸ˜‰!!

Well not too good Lessan, I burned the groot whil sitting and writingπŸ˜• so have to do it again.
Yes you have a good guess and Since you know about herring too I guess that you belong to the LAX circel???πŸ˜‰

No I am not hibernating. Its plus degrees .

My share of humbel pie is appriciated after the feast tommorow..😊

Surish is still avoiding to plead his demand of death penalty? Thats not fair. Neelu is not going to die. That will spoil the fun. Now we have someone who can match against Mitho at times but the match yesterday showed that Mitho is the great witch that so far no onw can defeat.

Aghori baba will not help Guddu.

I would be glad if PI is alive but alas all in vain!!πŸ˜•

Leesan thumbnail
@Azuria, so sorry about the burnt food, and while writing too!!! Hmmm...the sacrifices we make for BBAT and the forum!!!πŸ˜‰!!!

No, not from the Lax  but was born and lived in Europe as a child, remember looking  forward to the end of winter, the countdown beginning with the solstice!!! Still enjoy the herring though, but the smoked variety, though it is sooo salty!!!

Still awaiting the WU, but not convinced the PI is dead, did Pappu say so, or is it that dream sequence again?? If so I'll run to the kitchen for that pinch of salt, or maybe some smoked,salty, herring instead!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›!!!
πŸ˜›
Surish thumbnail
leesan why face the music with azuria when you weren't in cahoots with her in the first place? azuria with Neelu's confection of lies she told to Guddu yesterday indicates that she is the devil incarnate. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
About WU , I think this is friday and Wfas day off so if someone who has the authority or else is feeling for writing can post it today??? I guess.
!
Surish you are good at ducking!!!

The salty herring is good but I love raw fish including Squid!!! Watch out Surish!!!!!!

A thought is that PI cannot come back and to make sure for that you have to make sure that he is never able to do so. so you kill the PI and that is what Pappu has done.

Neelu and Pappu are more involved with each other and she can change her fancy from Guddu to Pappu if she finds that Pappu wants Runjhun. You know some women have the syndrome against one particular woman to snatch her husaband no matter what. since that other woman supposed to always get the best of men following her????

Surish thumbnail
This will most likely occur azuria if they both decide to hatch another conspiracy according to cleos to win each love of his or her life, Neelu, Guddu and Pappu, Runjhun Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

leesan why face the music with azuria when you weren't in cahoots with her in the first place? See proof on page 23

@Surish,  LOL!!!  The thing is that I do not speak or understand Hindi, so I am very dependent on the WU to somewhat comprehend the show. So sometimes when AZ, or anyone else says something, I'm not sure if it was actually stated in the telecast/show, or whether it's an opinion, or in AZ's case a dream sequence!!!!πŸ˜‰!!  Then I missed a large chunk of shows in Sep. and Oct. while traveling, so I'm never quite sure as to whether a particular event occurred earlier during that time!!!

Either way, did someone say the PI is dead, or the A. Baba will not help, or is it just an opinion???

Or a dream sequence!!!!!   Anyone???