Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December - Page 18

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leesan A compulsive liar like Neelu redeeming her image  will be virtually impossible as she will be just putting up an act as usual.Seeing her bitter enemy alive will just complicate things. Not cognizant of the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali she will definitely want to inflict harm upon her and avenge Guddu as well. Have you ever realised that azuria keeps stalking, tormenting and threatening me but disappears soon after into the crevices of this forum?  Edited by Surish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, ita about time everyone found out the truth about Neelu! 😲
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

Leesan A compulsive liar like Neelu redeeming her image  will be virtually impossible as she will be just putting up an act as usual.Seeing her bitter enemy alive will just complicate things. Not cognizant of the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali she will definitely want to inflict harm upon her and avenge Pappu as well. Have you ever realised that azuria keeps stalking, tormenting and threatening me but disappears soon after into the crevices of this forum? 

Hello Surish,
Well I have pickeled herring pudding in the oven and have to bake saffron bread and make some candy too. Since we celeberate christmas eve not christmas day so a very busy time.

I am not hiding but stalkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Today on vacation so is avialabel at this time. But the tree to be put and Glogg to be drunk and cinammon cockies to be eaten with almond and russiens. Well I have a happy time. Tommorow its eating day celeberation of the light and sun coming back to my part of the dark world.

PI is dead. . πŸ˜• Today as per precap Neelu and Runjhun meet again. It seems that both are held by Pappu. Now both are captives and needs one anothers help to get out of Pappus clutches.

And I dont think that Neelu is a wench. She is a girl beliving herself to be in love with Guddu. Living in the make belive world. A syndrome you see in people who has unfavorabel circumstances in life. Like Runjhun has a make belive world that her mama mami loves her and can never do anything to harm her or destroy her happiness. I think this meeting will make good for both in the future.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Surish

I agree with you azuria et al that Neelu could be instrumental in reuniting Gunjhun and implicating Mitto and Vishu thus helping Guddu to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles can never be trusted. At the end of it all Neelu can even reconcile Jabbu with Kukkan, Mahadevi, Guddu and Runjhun by petting aside their differences with the oucme that she Neelu falls in love with Jabbu. I guess the majority of us were wishing for this track weren't we?

IEdited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
@ azuria my darling stalker

Cleos azuria
absorbed you too? I can't believe this! Neelu deserve to die and pay for her compulsive lies. I believe that this track will follow  the Ramayana path instead of Golmaal. The P.I will survive the ordeal then come face to face with the Baba and tell him about Runjhun's whereabouts. Since he is forbidden from  to returning  to Kannauj by Pappu, the Baba will pay a visit to Guddu and deliver the message as told by the P.I to him. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SPOILER'S UPDATE
Episode: πŸ˜­ πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘  
Bantu revealed truth.
Guddu shouting again.😲
pappu che che ghatiya adami😑
Neelu che che ghatiya aurath😑
No Precap
azuria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cleos

@ Surish

I agree with you azuria et al that Neelu could be instrumental in reuniting Gunjhun and implicating Mitto and Vishu thus helping Guddu to convince Runjhun that her aunts and uncles can never be trusted. At the end of it all Neelu can even reconcile Jabbu with Kukkan, Mahadevi, Guddu and Runjhun by petting aside their differences with the oucme that she Neelu falls in love with Jabbu. I guess the majority of us were wishing for this track weren't we?

I

Well In a way Neelu may be instrumental but thats is not happening now. Mitho mami will come handy to thwart the reunion.

Jabbo is instrumental in something else not uniting. But that may happen after the reunion. Not so fast I am uncertain that Jabbo is going to have any good relation with Guddu so soon. lets wait and see.

Since i assume that Mitho who wants to seperate Gunjhun will try her best and will be the one to prompt Runjhun to leave. Runjhun will remmeber that and will understand at last that her mami never wanted any good for her.

Neelu is made for Pappu not any one else.πŸ˜‰ Jabbo has no class and she is avers to him.
Surish thumbnail
Both Neelu and Pappu deserve to die! die! die! Azuria yum yum yum yum
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

@ azuria my darling stalker

Cleos azuria
absorbed you too? I can't believe this! Neelu deserve to die and pay for her compulsive lies. I believe that this track will follow  the Ramayana path instead of Golmaal. The P.I will survive the ordeal then come face to face with the Baba and tell him about Runjhun's whereabouts. Since he is forbidden from  to returning  to Kannauj by Pappu, the Baba will pay a visit to Guddu and deliver the message as told by the P.I to him.

Bad case Surish,

Remmeber Dallas??? they tricked and cheated one another all the time but no one was senteced to death. Since the crime has not occured you cannot hang Neelu because persumabely she had ordered to get Runjhun killed. the charg of accosery to kidnapping may come as she suggested if Pappu wants to get at Guddu get his wife.  But it is Pappu who has kidnapped Runjhun on his own.  But there is no crime committed that delivers a death panelty!

I want you to put your case in more solid manner. This plea dose not hold. It is based on your opinion and the way you have analyed the facts its surprising that you want a death penalty with so little to prove Neelus gurilt and the bottom line is no crime is commited that is so seriou to warrant dewath penalty. Cheating and lying with intent to harm someone may give penalty in form of fine. that could be a good sum.

Your turn!
Surish thumbnail

@azuria

Both Neelu and Pappu deserve to die! die! die! I wouln't doubt if they hatch another conspiracy this time against the Pandey's and Guddu. Remember Pappu is the man with the Bhaag and the power at his disposal.

A very disappointed, guilty, frustrated and dejected, Neelu can commit suicide
azuria. Guddu can kill Pappu in self defence or Neelu can take the bullet for Guddu. Gone missing again azuria? Has Pappu kidnapped you too?

Originally posted by Leesan

@ Surish... LOL!!!    Still looking for that pinch of salt for Az!!!  Dream sequence??? Did I miss something  here??!!!    Actually I think the PI is injured but alive and will reappear at the opportune time!!  Maybe the A. Baba will encounter him in the forest and aid in his recovery, and hopefully help in the Operation Rescue Runjuhn!!!  Especially if Neelu continues to protect PY...we'll see, but keeping a few extra slices of "humble pie" handy in case I'm wrong!!! And for anyone else ...for that matter!!!πŸ˜‰!!

Originally posted by Surish

Thanks Wafah!Neelu was evicted by Guddu from L.N. arrested and  by  police officers .Prominent Pappu bails her out and kidnapped her. Now as she is Pappu's captivity  they  may hatch another conspiracy against Guddu and the Pandeys that is extorting L.N and the entire Kannauj from them.   

A wench like Neelu, the mastermind of Runjhun's kidnapping being a heroine sickens my stomach. Do you remember that Neelu was the one who instructed Pappu to kidnap Runjhun and have her killed in exchange for obtaining a ticket for MP in the upcoming elections? Neelu failed to keep her promise thus Pappu has done the same making them both even. As a result of this, I  believe that a disappointed Neelu who did not achieve her motives will be compelled to obey Pappu's instructions this time whether she will be held captive or hatch a new conspiracy to make  Guddu  suffer the consequences. Pappu is a wise man thus if Neelu is released to carry out Pappu's new plan she will under full scrutiny by Pappu's men. With Runjhun in his possession he may succeed at least for a while. When elections is finally approaching  Guddu would have amassed sufficient empirical evidence to implicate him.

Originally posted by tanutes

Neelu  will concoct webs of  lies to escape the clutches of a fiery death then conspire with the Pandeys against Guddu by informing him of Runjhun's death while Pappu will foil her plans by colluding secretly with Guddu to remove her the unwanted element out of Kannauj. Neelu will have no alternative but to suspect  that Pappu has a hand in the disclosure of her fake pregnancy and avenge him or seek consolation from him after being evicted from Kannauj or getting kidnapped by Pappu who may hatch another complot with her to usurp Guddu's assets or to keep her mouth gagged. We may assume that Guddu will be aggrieved  over Runjhun's death confessed by Bantu and the rest of the Pandeys but I think that this time he will not trust Neelu's nor the Pandey's confection of lies thus proceeding on his mission to find Runjhun.Probably the private investigator was not shot but escaped in time to the village as instructed by Pappu. 

Originally posted by Lalchanmahase

Admired how Guddu hit the nail on the head and accused Neelu  of  playng a vital role in Runjhun's disappearance.Neelu will never help Runjhun but will want her killed more so since she failed to fulfil her dreams and aspirations of owning Guddu. A disappointed Neelu  will seek revenge against Guddu by working along with Pappu who will  pretend to assist her by bailing her out from jail and providing her with refuge

Vanfan had an excellent one but posted in Wafah's forum

Hope you enjoy this one!

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago