Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanutes

Neelu  will concoct webs of  lies to escape the clutches of a fiery death then conspire with the Pandeys against Guddu by informing him of Runjhun's death while Pappu will foil her plans by colluding secretly with Guddu to remove her the unwanted element out of Kannauj. Neelu will have no alternative but to suspect  that Pappu has a hand in the disclosure of her fake pregnancy and avenge him or seek consolation from him after being evicted from Kannauj or getting kidnapped by Pappu who may hatch another complot with her to usurp Guddu's assets or to keep her mouth gagged. We may assume that Guddu will be aggrieved  over Runjhun's death confessed by Bantu and the rest of the Pandeys but I think that this time he will not trust Neelu's nor the Pandey's confection of lies thus proceeding on his mission to find Runjhun.Probably the private investigator was not shot but escaped in time to the village as instructed by Pappu.

My Response

In full agreement with you tanutes. I wouldn't be surprised if Neelu the liar, will fabricate another story in order  to Guddu to prevent herself from being burnt beyond recognition, then conspire with Mittho again to have Guddu in her arms as well as to usurp him of his house but unfortunately her collusion in plan will be killed by Pappu who will aid and abet  Guddu in stripping  her of her garments even further so that she will be hurled out of Kannauj. Of course she'll go running to Pappu who will abduct her as she will be a threat to his election's race for M.P

Pressu

Missed your awesome presentations. Welcome back dear. This time please remain and give us tons of them

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
rishiramkaran thumbnail
Hi Pressu! Love your antics!What if the wench decides for Guddu to take his life with hers even though she is aware that Runjhun is dead even though it is not true.You are 100% correct Jps01.
Edited by rishiramkaran - 12 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SPOILER'S ALERT
Episode: Not bad
Neelu was arrested.👏
Vishnu Mitho evil king and queen 😡
Guddu😭
Pappu 
Precap: Neelu Pappu Runjhun 😲
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Pressu, thank you my dear!  So glad to see you again.😃
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pressu

SPOILER'S ALERT
Episode: Not bad

Neelu was arrested.👏
Vishnu Mitho evil king and queen 😡
Guddu😭
Pappu 
Precap: Neelu Pappu Runjhun 😲

@pressu...that's my girl!!!!  Back again and on the ball!!!  Thanks Pressu...welcome back and welcome home!!!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Hi guys, wanted to share this with you from Mr. Khalid Samidha (I believe he is the Producer of BBAT - not 100% sure).  He posted it on BBAT's FB.

Khalid Samidha Thank you all for showing your continuous love towards BBAT.Wait till January for a new exciting phase of Runjhun's life.

@jps01... thank you so much for posting this exciting and encouraging info re our beloved BBAT!!!!     Best News in a looong time!!!  Can hardly wait for this new phase in Runjuhn's life and of course in the show itself!!!!   Whoopee!!!
jps01 thumbnail
@ Leesan, me too - excited and looking forward to seeing R&G together.  Can't wait!!
Surish thumbnail
Neelu was evicted by Guddu from L.N. arrested and  by  police officers .Prominent Pappu bails her out and kidnapped her. Now as she is abducted by Pappu they  hatch another conspiracy against Guddu and the Pandeys that is extorting L.N and the entire Kannauj from them. Azuria where are you my darling. You can run but cannot hide . Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Surish I think Pappu will keep Neelu in captivity so the will not divulge any further information
tanutes thumbnail
Loved how Mittho and Vishu implicated Neelu and got her thrown out of L.N their point of reckoning will soon arrive.