Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sahil70

phew, high emotion drama. love the way they all ganged up against neelu

yay amma  

now guddu wants to 

My Response

Sahil70 Very interesting indeed! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Neelu's deception + Guddu's diagnosis + discovery = Neelu's tresses draped in raging flames

Yes Amma! Keep giving Neelu devastating smacks to her right cheek!

Devastating smacks = disfigured black + blue cheeks
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Sahil70

Great! Can't wait to see Neelu's entire body enveloped in fiery hell
Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
Guddu's dark side which still yet to be revealed by Jabbu to is simply one of his rogue of lies. Whatever it is may have something to do with Guddu and Kukkan to separate them, not Neelu thus after Runjun and Guddu are reunited another separation  track will be introduced, Kukkan and Guddu separation track.
Aghori Bibi

Guddu

Neelu

Pappu

Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
@ Jonathanramdath, 👏👏👏 your emoticons are absolutely great!

Pressu, where are you????

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Thank you jps01 Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
Neelu  will concoct webs of  lies to escape the clutches of a fiery death then conspire with the Pandeys against Guddu by informing him of Runjhun's death while Pappu will foil her plans by colluding secretly with Guddu to remove her the unwanted element out of Kannauj. Neelu will have no alternative but to suspect  that Pappu has a hand in the disclosure of her fake pregnancy and avenge him or seek consolation from him after being evicted from Kannauj or getting kidnapped by Pappu who may hatch another complot with her to usurp Guddu's assets or to keep her mouth gagged. We may assume that Guddu will be aggrieved  over Runjhun's death confessed by Bantu and the rest of the Pandeys but I think that this time he will not trust Neelu's nor the Pandey's confection of lies thus proceeding on his mission to find Runjhun.Probably the private investigator was not shot but escaped in time to the village as instructed by Pappu. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Up late to watch the show!!!  Guddu was LIVID with Neelu...if looks could have killed, she would be dead by now!!!!  He is on such a mission to get to the truth,that it would be very dangerous for anyone to get in his way!!! M&Ms...take note!! 

I suspect that Neelu will reveal the complicity of Vishnu and Mittho very soon, then Billo and Bantu should follow suit!! Wow, the pace is now fast and furious, with all the culprits beginning to tumble like a pack of cards!!! I expect the showdown with PY to occur next week, as his day of reckoning is fast approaching!!!  As I've said before, I hope the whole truth is revealed before the rescue operation occurs,and all the blood,sweat and tears dried up,... so that our beloved Gunjuhn can just concentrate on their romantic reunion and reconciliation!!! 

What if Mittho convinces Neelu that it is the aghori bibi's  diagnosis is fake as opposed to a medical doctor?
Prominent Pappu will find another way to convince Guddu even if he has to pass the cash or threaten NeeluEdited by Surish - 12 years ago