Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalm thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Deceptive Neelu will feed the pandeys and conspire with them against Guddu to inform them of Guddu's death but will be swept away from Kannauj by Pappu before she could console Guddu.I wouldn''t doub't that Pappu will tell Guddu the truth about Neelu and prove to him that Neelu's not pregnant.I think it's Pappu who will set up the parry by sending that woman to check Neelu's pregnancy.Edited by crystalm - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Neelu will have no alternative but to confess that Pappu kidnapped and killed Runjhun and find solace in the arms of Pappu. I hope she commits suicide out of frustration once she is evicted out of L.N. but I think that she will be abducted by Pappu before things can go any further. Tanutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Agreed Pappu in order to save his reputation will kidnap Neelu I wonder if he will force her to marry himEdited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Keshawn he will conspire with her to usurp Guddu of his assets. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Surish no I don't agree with you here. Pappu will obtain Guddu's assets on his own as he has Runjhun in his possession. He doesn't need Neelu's services and will either kidnap or kill  or force her to become  his wife.He may even tarnish her reputation. Neelu will feel disappointed for having not succeeded  in her ulterior motives, as well as ashamed for losing her stature  and neglected since she is no longer accepted by Guddu and anyone in society. Thus she  will have no alternative but to dispose of herself. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved how Neelu's phantom pregnancy was exposed. Glad to see that Guddu had doused him and herself both with gasoline prior to setting them afire so that he can compel her to confess. Hope that she doesn't insist that he ignite them both so that they can leave this world together. Will confessing Runjhun's death at this point  help her ? No way hosay!I were Guddu by using a pregnancy to separate me from my wife, I would burn her alive! Neelu alone wouldn't take the blame but will inform Guddu that Mittho and Vishnu were co conspiring with her to separate him from Runjhun and usurp him of his house. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think that Neelu is penny pound foolish to inform Guddu about Pappu's role in this conspiracy. She will either plot further with the Mamma/Mammis or even Jabbu to destroy Guddu. What if the private investigator is really dead and body found in a particular location? Vishnu will now have the opportunity to implicate Guddu upon witnessing him threatening to kill the Private investigator for not finding Runjhun during a spat.Probably she may consider consulting Pappu for aid after Guddu has thrown her out of L.N. Pappu will blackmail her of course and hatch another plan with her to make Guddu's life a living hell
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved the expressions when the truth was exposed! Great job by Himmanshoo!

Finally the truths are coming out...now if only Gudduji finds his Runjhun!!!
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awe-aspiring episode like this deserves some marvellous creations by Pressu and Sahil70. Missing you! Neelu should have gotten it worse than Kaswanali from Guddu! Apart from Amma and Guddu, Mahadevi and Kukkan should have given her some devastating blows thus knocking her out of proportion! Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
kismattieluv thumbnail
Good job Guddu for unmasking Neelu's counterfeit pregnancy! The Agouri Bibi was indeed hilarious while conducting her medical examination on Neelu!She should have been beaten to a pulp.I wouldn't be surprised if  Guddu doused her and himself with detergent or water laced with colouring to get her to spit out the truth. Hope that she doesn't concoct another lie.
Edited by kismattieluv - 12 years ago