Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was nice seeing G in full form yesterday. Enjoyed his treatment to M&Ms. We have seen this with M&Ms so many times in the past that I would have preferred much more if there was some action against N. But I am thinking they are going to save it for the last. Hope they will not have a watered down version of anger against N or she commits suicide or even worse dies for G even before G has a chance to know the truth about N. Just tired of waiting. Like I said yesterday, even if B&B reveal the truth the rest, I am not sure if V&M are going to come clean even to their own spouses. But either way they are going to all conspire together rather than telling G the truth. One thing G could have done i, since he convinced it is M&Ms, he should have contacted and threatened the cell phone seller. I am sure he would have confessed more easily than M&Ms. Sigh... When does anything ever happen in a quick or sensible way? Hanging on and waiting for the week to finish as I am expecting great episodes only next week.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was so happy to see the Dabaangg Guddu Shukla back in action yesterday.  So refreshing after the rona dhona, depressing separation track which has been sooo looonggg!  Finally we will see some movement although am wondering if the RJ "death" will come out today or tomorrow?  Hopefully this track will end soon. 

There is a new show hitting the floors and will probably be ready to air in January.  Therefore, although the CVs reassured me that BBAT is not ending soon I don't trust the channel and its imperative we continue to email and give positive feedback on the show and how it has a huge fan base that isn't counted in their biased TRP game.  We should also give the CVs track ideas and hopefully they can incorporate them in the show.
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Didn't not the PI tell Guddu that a family member was involved and he and Kukkan suspected that it was the mamma/mammis. Why Neelu is never getting the blame? It's because she will be the last to get caught.

Actually the PI said someone close to you and in the house, so hopefully soon Guddu will realize that M&Ms were never close to him but Neelu was a close friend. Dont worry Neelu's end is near and when that day comes she will regret dreaming about Guddu, and all that she has done as none of her tactics would work.
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@Surish... hmmm, not so sure Surish!! Jabbu made the secret appear to be a lot more sinister than what you are suggesting. The most likely scenario is that Jabbu knows Neelu pushed Runjuhn off that cliff!!( my preference!!)  The photo of a drunk Guddu in Neelu's bed  will only serve to further Neelu's cause, since R already knows the truth re Neelu. Or maybe Jabbu knows about Neelu and Pappu ?  So unless this deep dark secret is related to the new track, it more than likely is one of these three senarios, talk about a cliffhanger!!!( pardon the pun!!)!!

The secret has been mentioned in connection to Mahadevis wedding. But have to figure out to understand it.
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I was so happy to see the Dabaangg Guddu Shukla back in action yesterday.  So refreshing after the rona dhona, depressing separation track which has been sooo looonggg!  Finally we will see some movement although am wondering if the RJ "death" will come out today or tomorrow?  Hopefully this track will end soon. 

There is a new show hitting the floors and will probably be ready to air in January.  Therefore, although the CVs reassured me that BBAT is not ending soon I don't trust the channel and its imperative we continue to email and give positive feedback on the show and how it has a huge fan base that isn't counted in their biased TRP game.  We should also give the CVs track ideas and hopefully they can incorporate them in the show.

luvsager the show which we should not emntion is coming to its close as per the story goes. so I think there will be a change. BBAT would not change the time slott if it was supposed to end. It has many intresting and social things still to bring forward and remmeber the secondgeneration of Bhaagonwala wali still has to come.

On the note of new shoe the one that started on moneday is giving a good start.
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Keshawn, what if Neelu was Guddu's wife?

If you have see the serial and understand Guddu, then I guess many would agree that Neelu could not have been Guddu's wife.
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

thats right dabbang guddu is on the prowl and waiting to pounce

@sahil70  
good one; love the tiger  👍🏼
azuria thumbnail
Guddu is looking very intent on finding Runjhun.

Lets see how faar can he see in the darkness sorrounding them.
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wouldn't it be just fantastic if Guddu could discover the whole truth about  all the culprits and exact revenge and punishment in the next few episodes (maybe 3?!)?  This way,we can really enjoy Operation Rescue Runjuhn,with all the action sequences filled with kicks,chops,cuffs,
slaps, and stomps!!!  Since everything is already out in the open, no further explanations will be necessary!! And  finally after all the tears (and blood!!) have been shed and dried , the only thing we will need to focus on are the  romantic interludes of our beloved Gunjuhn!!!