Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
acha ye bathao,kisi ne Rejju pandey aur BB ke bare kya sochthe hei?
Neelu Gudduji se bathavo gi ki Runjhun margayi aur Gudduji Neelu ki sachayi ke bare mein patha chalaogi?
aap log kya sochthe hei?
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waws

Liked today's episode, and hoping its getting really close to this chapter coming to end.. Really hate watching Neelu and Pappu and rest of the baddies... But have to say that Jabbu is a tremendous actor!

@ Green...agree with you...👍🏼
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats right dabbang guddu is on the prowl and waiting to pounce
tanutes thumbnail
I've been wondering what information Jabbu has obtained on Guddu that will have him drinking so excessively and cause Kukkan to dislike him. I think that it has something to do with Kukkan or himself, not Neelu Surish you have been wondering whether Jabbu id Guddu's brother, what if Neelu is his half sister and she is pregnant for her own brother?
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a great way to start the week...Loved yesterday episode...⭐️

Enjoy myself too much when Guddu was beating and yelling the M&M..😆

@Pressu..really you dont like the yelling...I loved it , just like the rayban, shawl, chain, jacket and bike it also belong to Dabangg Guddu Shukla...

Wonder what secret Jabbu knows hopefully the whole conspiracy things that going on right now and that he will tell Guddu about it and help him find Runjhun...probably wishful thinking...

Keshawn thumbnail
I don't mind if we keep making wild conjectures but what a sick thought tanutes!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wishing for tanutes statement to be true so that Neelu will stop doting over Guddu and confesses that she never had sex with him as well as there is no pregnancy  due to embarrassment. At least she will be able to help Guddu rescue Runjhun. I agree with you wholeheartedly Keshawn. Neelu being Guddu's half sister is definitely a sick assumption. I don't mind if it is Jabbu so that they can resolve each other's issues but not Neelu. She shouldn't escape any form of punishment. She should be either Pappu's wife or girlfriend and thus face the penalty with him for causing Gunjhun so much pain.That wench is getting me on my nerves now.LoveGuddu agreed, superb acting by Jabbu!
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Pappu want's to rid L.N. of its unwanted elements but it's about time the CV'S get rid of our unwanted elements, Pappu and Neelu with accelerated speed. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Pappu want's to rid L.N. of its unwanted elements but  about time the CV'S get rid of our unwanted elements, Pappu and Neelu with accelerated speed.

@surish,friends do you think the truth will disclose soon.BB's secret wil be burnt today and hat about VP and Mitho.Neelu anyway say Neelu about the secret of saree.
Don't we smell a rotten egg?
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting start of the week. At least the story progressed a little bit in a fruitful direction. I think during this week it will be revealed that RJ is dead as Neelu wanted to happen and Guddu will be completely broken by the news, as it will be open up by B&B, just to hide their act. Neelu will surely be happy that at last what she wanted has happened.
But what ever happened i just love to see Dabang Guddu Shukla back in action, just loved the way he was beating and asking them to spill the truth. 
Kukkan was just great in the episode he showed concerned while he was scolding MD and his love and trust towards MD while he was beating Jhabbu for blackmailing MD.
Wonder what Jhabbu's secret is. But there is something very big in it and the CV's will reveal it at the correct time. I think he might be talking about the photos he had of Neelu and Guddu. But by bringing back Jhabbu and making him tell he knows a very big secret of Guddu i think CV's have something big to reveal in the future episodes. 
All we can do is to wait and watch its getting interesting day by day but this track is becoming irritating and frustrating as well.