Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December - Page 6

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Leesan that is what I meant by all the empirical evidence.Jabbu was taking snapshots of all the events surrounding L.N.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have some doubt @Surish.It is in your PM yesterday.i didn't clear that what you meant?
Surish thumbnail
Sruthy.L  you possess great intellectual ability, make use of it. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The thing is that Jabbu is at a very low point in his life!!  Through his own fault he has lost the chance to have any relationship with MD and the child. He has lost Kukkan's friendship when Kukkan was decent enough to marry MD to save her reputation. And just when he thought he was back in Guddu's good books and Runjuhn was out of the picture, Neelu puts in an appearance to complicate things and G and R reunite in spite of all Jabbu's antics!! Now he has been sidelined by Guddu once more and is very upset.He has nothing to live for ,it seems. Yes, Jabbu claims to have a major secret but has not revealed it so far because it will probably implicate him and he will lose Guddu's friendship for good!! So he is between a rock and a hard place, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't !!!  No wonder he has taken to the bottle!!!  He should do the good and decent thing and redeem himself by helping G to find R, but alas, he is neither good nor decent!!!  He seems intent on continuing to wreak havoc in the lives of others...especially his OWN life!!!  So sad!!!
Surish thumbnail
I'm in total compliance with you Leesan. Jabbu should put aside hid differences and reconcile with his loved ones as they are the only ones he can rely solely upon.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK, fellow nightowls, stayed up way past my bedtime to see the show and fill in the blanks, and glad that  I did!!  But still have to be up early tomorrow, so nighty night, sleep tight!!!!🥱!!
afghan33 thumbnail
the pi guddu hired told guddu that there is someone in the house who is involved in r's kidnapping.. but guddu lost it and went after the m&m's.. he should have just did a little investiagation before going after the m&m's i dont blame him for being angry but he shouldnt handle like that.. also neelu will use the angry guddu and to tell guddu that r is dead so that the mitto and vishnu dont spell the beans about her and let them free... we all know that devil neelu is the one in the house that the pi is talking about but guddu has so much hatred against m&m's that he wont listen.. please guddu use your commosense and do a little investiagion before you  do anything stupid.. what do you think??? comments plz...
kavs01 thumbnail
now bbat serial is interesting guys ,the guddu is researching for runjhun,for this he is scolding mamma mimmis it is too nice.we anxiety to see runjhun and guddu in lalitha nivas.it will be possible in next week i think.but zee tv is not giving repeat episode of this show,plz fans post to zeetv give repeat episode this show.bye friends

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Didn't not the PI tell Guddu that a family member was involved and he and Kukkan suspected that it was the mamma/mammis. Why Neelu is never getting the blame? It's because she will be the last to get caught.
Surish thumbnail
The point of bitter reckoning for Pappu and his lover Neelu is approaching where they will suffer the consequences for their actions.