Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cleos

I think that they all will hatch a conspiracy with Neelu to inform Guddu of Runjhun's death after Bantu confesses it to them all.Hope that Guddu believe that they are all concocting another story as usual since he no longer trusts them. The onus will be on Neelu, the wench, to devise another  plan to convince him that they are telling the truth. If this occurs this track will be too long. It's about prime time it ends now.

@Cleos...good thinking!!  I suspect that Neelu and the M&M's will not confess outright but will conspire to reveal R's "death" to Guddu to take some of the pressure off themselves!!! They may even begin to point fingers at each other to save their hides!!! They will  go down fighting, but they will ALL go DOWN !!!  Expect a lot of twists and turns as usual, but I expect this track to come to an end very soon, by the end of next week for the latest.  And then I will shout, for all the world to hear, "Hurrah!!  Amen!!...  Alleluia!!... It's finally OVER!!!!"   Trust me, wherever you are, ALL of the forum will hear my voice!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode. Moving on as expected. But I think things are going to get a little worse (if that is even possible) before it gets better. The M&Ms are all locked up together and I think B&B will spill the beans tomorrow. But instead of telling G the truth they will conspire together to oust him. That is how they will be grouped into one again. They will come up with more accusations and allegations against him. Jhabbu said he knows a secret about G. I am thinking the pictures of G & N he took. Along with M&M's allegations and the pictures G will be implicated. After that will come some help, maybe wounded Pi ot A.Baba and then of course the action episode and rescue when R will reveal the truth about N. Well anyway I have the worst prediction skills, so let us see if it goes this way.

Leesan thumbnail
Made the sacrifice to stay up late and watch the show tonight!!  Good thing I did, since I was able to fill in some of the blanks !!!   Can anyone hazard a guess as to what is the secret that Jabbu is holding re Guddu?  Do you think it's the incriminating photo he secretly took of Guddu in Neelu's bed???  Or is there something else he knows?? Maybe he saw Neelu pushing Runjuhn off the cliff??? Or does Jabbu know some deep dark secret about the "great" Guddu himself???  Very interested to hear your opinions on this mystery!!!!  What do YOU think???
kismattieluv thumbnail
Love the piece of action between Kukkan and Jabbu today. Jabbu seemed very drunk to me. Is that stale news Jabbu intends to implicate Guddu with? Guddu dealt the mamma/mammis some good blows today. Sick and tired of Neelu only escaping from the clutches of severe punishment.How long is this going to take place?I was just reminising on the Ramayan story and believe like Hanoman Guddu's private investigator will escape , if not he will be killed like in the movie Keshawn  had indicated. 
Surish thumbnail
Though tanutes had already mentioned it earlier that Jabbu may have viable information pertaining to whom had pushed Runjuhn off Kali Ghat and possibly he could have been colluding secretly with Pappu, and knows of Runjhun's kidnapping; I don't believe it's has anything to do with Neelu's lovemaking, probably it could be something else we are not cognizant of  or he is just attempting to instigate problems between Kukkan and Guddu. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
@vanfan... you make some great points!! Have to agree with you, though it breaks my heart, things will likely get worse for Guddu before they get better!! Just hoping we don't have to deal with any more of that Guddu/Neelu relationship saga!!! Just can't stand that thought!!!   But it all depends on what new conspiracy the M&M's concoct, along with Neelu, and what secret Jabbu may decide to reveal and the impact they will have on Guddu. Can just about handle anything except for Neelu getting closer to Guddu, hopefully the track will end before that can happen...but with the CVs recent track record( pun intended!!)...your guess is as good as mine!!!
Keshawn thumbnail
I agree with you Surish.Jabbu  wants to create problems with Guddu and Kukkan. While Jabbu was courting Mahadevi, Mahadevi had a crush on Guddu and used to be pursuing him. Jabbu as usual was spying on them. I wonder if he took snapshots of those past incidents to present to Kukkan thus creating problems between him and Guddu. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Keshawn, what if Neelu was Guddu's wife?
Leesan thumbnail
[QUOTE=kismattieluv]Love the piece of action between Kukkan and Jabbu today. Jabbu seemed very drunk to me. Is that stale news Jabbu intends to implicate Guddu with?...

@kismattieluv...true,  that news is stale,however if Guddu sees that photo,he may be led to believe that Neelu is not lying about his inappropriate behaviour towards her!!  But I'm not sure, maybe Jabbu knows that Neelu pushed Runjuhn and that is the secret!!! But why did Jabbu mockingly say the "great Guddu"??  This would insinuate that the secret casts aspersions on Guddu's character, don't you think?
kismattieluv thumbnail
@ Leesan

Maybe is it's more in the mortar than the pestle. I have a strange feeling that Jabbu had conducted some investigations on Neelu's and Guddu's past and has discovered Guddu's dark side.I never expected that Jabbu would want to hurt Guddu but inflict harm upon Kukkan, Runjhun and Mahadevi.It could be possible that it has something to do with Guddu and Kukkan so that he can destroy their relationship. Remember that Guddu assumes that Neelu is pregnant with his child so it is obvious that they both had sex anyway.
Edited by kismattieluv - 12 years ago