Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello and Good afternoon to all the forum friends

Another new week has started, i think all the BBATIANS are really very happy and hopeful with the coming week. As in the last week we hear that Nivedita is back in action so we are hopeful to see this current frustrating track to end soon, by revealing all the culprits and this time getting punishment what they deserve. We are happy as well cuz we all have seen ZRA and we have seen Himmanshoo's brilliant and superb performance and seen him receiving the award for BBAT. All we can do is to hope for the best for our serial and Good Luck to the whole team of BBAT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well...here we go!!! Looking forward to an eventful and exciting week, both on BBAT and here on the forum!!!!  Hoping we will see Guddu edging closer to the truth day by day and all the culprits should be shaking in their  boots at the prospect of being exposed once and for all!!

Waiting for lots of action and excitement, culminating in an explosive episode filled with tons of drama and nail biting suspense!!! We deserve nothing less!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Well...here we go!!! Looking forward to an eventful and exciting week, both on BBAT and here on the forum!!!!  Hoping we will see Guddu edging closer to the truth day by day and all the culprits should be shaking in their  boots at the prospect of being exposed once and for all!!
Waiting for lots of action and excitement, culminating in an explosive episode filled with tons of 
drama and nail biting suspense!!! We deserve nothing less!!!

Agreed 100% with you we deserve a MAHA EPISODE with full blast and action packed sequences in it.
Hopefully this time all the evils get their well deserve punishment.

godblessall thumbnail
Thanks Chatterpot for starting this week'sdiscussion thread...lets hope for a happier and happening week in Bhagonwali...and with Nivedita's 'back in action' we can expect a quick wrap-up of the current seperation track...evils winning again n again is making me sad and depressed ..

But this is not the only thing that I want to say...I'm actually here to express my thanks and gratitude to all the people who came to this forum everyday and kept it interesting and lively in these days of despair and crisis...I must admit , with the current track and  extended dragging I was not able to make myself ready to watch the soap daily in this time period...not had the spirit to follow the events thoroughly as I used to do...but what kept me on is the rich and resourceful discussion of you people who came to the forum almost everyday without a fail even after a depressing episode and made us strong to follow the next episode and not let hour hope die...this is a BIG contribution to all the forum members specially when many of us are finding it difficult to watch the show ...
and how can I forget about the updaters both video and text...they are our life savers...
So this is the time for all you active forum members to brace yourselves and give a hug on behalf of me and many others who want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your valuable contribution in not so glorious days of Bhagonwali...👏
Afterall its absolutely right that a friend in need is a friend indeed...👍🏼
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you di.
I am always with our BBAT.
Surish thumbnail

Welcome back to the forum fellow members. Missed you immensely! Hope that Surish, the hideous and utterly, terrifying sea monster may not inflict physical harm or mental fear by either his appearance or his actions in the weeks ahead.Much thanks for your constant support and encouragement otherwise I would have disappeared from this forum a long time ago. Looking forward to amiable and fruitful interactions with you!

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Godblessall, lovely post.  Thank you.

@CP, Thanks again for opening another week, another thread!

I am very hopeful that things will progress onwards, so let's sit down and enjoy the ride.

PS:  Saw the video of the ZRA, Himmanshoo just looked superb and of course HOT!!!
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pappu  Neelu 
I am angry 
This Mitho is an irritating creature 
I'll tie Pappu like this 

tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by pressu
Pappu  Neelu 
I am angry 
This Mitho is an irritating creature 
I'll tie Pappu like this 

@ Pressu

Welcome back Pressu! Missed you tremendously! Awesome creations as usual! Cant wait for this sort of treatment or worst to be meted out to these perpetrators! May they get what they deserve!Hope that it occurs as sooner than we think!

@Godblessall

Wonderful post Godblessall. Hope to see you participating in this forum on a regular basis!
Surish thumbnail
@ Pressu

Your knack for artistic creativity is utterly breathtaking! Don't you worry dear.With Nivedita's heartfelt presence the resolution Gunjhun's separation issue will automatically be accelerated .

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago