biggboss.in videos in UK not showing

ash_f thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
biggboss.in.com videos are not showing in UK anymore for past 2 days, it happened b4 and i wrote on that vdos and they just fixed it in 24 hrs..but now its been 2 days and they didnt fix the vidoes, i am realy crazy about all the unsecnsored vidoes on tier site and the sneak peaks...can any 1 tell me any email address to write to..cuz i ve been writng on thier walls on FB and twiiter but no one is responding...plz help...thanx...in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I am in UK and I can watch all the videos...

Try once again...
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi. I'm in UK too and I can view all the videos. Just watched sneak peak of tonight's episode.
ash_f thumbnail
really ???http://biggboss.in.com this site???
i dunno whats happening with me then...its saying not available..am trying again..lemme reboot pc then..thanx for ur quick response guys
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_f

really ???http://biggboss.in.com this site???
i dunno whats happening with me then...its saying not available..am trying again..lemme reboot pc then..thanx for ur quick response guys

u welcome... ðŸ˜Š

ash_f thumbnail
nahiii..not working...can plz confirm is it on biggboss.in.com...
i tried on 3 differnt computers now when u told me...

Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep it is biggboss.in.com
And they do work in the UK, stopped working around last month for a week, than started again.
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_f

nahiii..not working...can plz confirm is it on biggboss.in.com...
i tried on 3 differnt computers now when u told me...

Yes. It is working on bigboss.in.com. I checked again.
ash_f thumbnail
yes they stopped working for some days and then started again..but now am fed up of trying for 2 days...:((.is it my computers only then
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've never had a problem watching the videos on the site, and I just finished watching the sneak peak videos, so I know it streams just fine in the UK. Maybe it's to do with your internet server?? I can't think of any other reason why...