-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem disagreed to play ludo and he switched off the light and asked gopi to sleep.

Jigar is sleeping on sofa and rashi on bed.

Same in gohem bedroom. Gopi on bed ahem on sofa.
Thank god now he agreed to play it and switched on the light. Am in seventh heaven .gopi is using green ahem is using red. But he went to sleep playing in between so no cheating no eye locks and no hand touching

but the best part is both sleep on the same bed and he looks at her face the first thing in the morning. He covers gopi with a blanket. Wow caring husband. Impressed.

Koki you are very strict and principled. She s not liking the fact that ahem is neglecting his work for gopi.acc to her work comes first.

Rashi is getting a dressing down from hetal also. Poor thing.am feeling bad for her now. Too much of harsh treatment might make her revert back to her original state.
Wicked witch has come back to mm don know why.she has got something to eat i think but shameless asking for a small cup of tea. She will do anything for free food.

Why did meethi ve to help gopi to change? Why cant this responsiblity be given to ahem?Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ah well. That went off rather awfully.

The upside was Aham looking like a little boy while playing πŸ€£
-Eris- thumbnail
The best part was he dint even know tat he had to get a six before starting and gopi had to teach him. It was hilarious. Wat did ahem play when when he was a kid.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now i am disappointed 😭 why the ... is Jigar sleeping on the sofa? 😑 rashi should

gohem 🀒 I knew it but didn't want to believe it 😭
Kavya.S thumbnail
jigar sleeping on sofa nice...and ahem was very cute while playing the game
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

now i am disappointed 😭 why the ... is Jigar sleeping on the sofa? 😑 rashi should

gohem 🀒 I knew it but didn't want to believe it 😭

the game sucked but resulted in both of them on the same bed.and ahem supported gopi in front of koki. He is changing. I wanna dance now am very happy.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

the game sucked but resulted in both of them on the same bed.and ahem supported gopi in front of koki. He is changing. I wanna dance now am very happy.

me too πŸ˜ƒ
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why should be Raashi be given preferential treatment. What hell she made Gopi undergo all these days even endangering her life. She was tortured both by Ahem and Kokila just because of Raashi and her mother. Once Raashi gets shouted at what will happen.

Anu
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey me too😊
Lets do dandiyaπŸ˜†
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the fact that hetal spoke to rashi...   It was coming to rashie. Hope rashie feels really bad.