India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The New Entry - A Plus ?

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Since SBS has reported of a new guy entering the show for Khushi , how many of you think it's gonna be an interesting track to watch ( the love triangle ) & how many of you feel it's unnecessary ?

I feel , Since ASR is the kind of a guy who wouldn't give in or easily admit his feelings for Khushi ,I think it's neccessary to bring a third angle in. This might act as a catalyst & prompt  ASR to confront emotions of Jelousy, Envy , pain , hurt , the feeling of betrayal etc. He does have a soft corner for Khushi & respects her as a person , but he still doesn't respect her as the love of his life , or pretty much takes her for granted in many ways , as he knows she never had a boyfriend & is also aware that she wasn't happy with her engagement ( which has now broken ) . In such a situation , bringing a new guy would just stir things ArHi's way , as seeing Khushi get admiration & respect from someone else might make ASR realise that he should've given her that & not anyone else as she is his alone :D This track might increase Khushi's worth in ASR's eyes & make him realise how precious she is to him. Embarrassed

Edited by * Unnati * - 19 December 2011 at 6:28am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010saarrthiispyaarNsVsShiningStar17anfield206cutepearlnikkiaprilkashevArnavKhushi1996PEWINDWorkerBprincezsafaFlamingsOfLoveJuicee_Sushieaura9spsharmilaSatinaravenheartdevishree--Sobi--nature-loversun2011memories_imjust_juhiBarunshellzafiJennyAvniSabarnee_25chucklebuddyBarbie3143ZuzanaGirlabouttownJasmine...Peace67tinselanu17.Saraa.Targaryenragvir.fan-Eris-

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
loved it..agree..and ya he is not that common man who admits easily his feelings.he needs a hard push.and this will push him to admit,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011* Unnati *

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

jab mein keh rahi thi tab sabne jooti mari thi..ab loon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearljust_juhisun2011* Unnati *

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Posted d same thg earlier. Chk it out

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2463044 "
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Since SBS has reported of a new guy entering the show for Khushi , how many of you think it's gonna be an interesting track to watch ( the love triangle ) & how many of you feel it's unnecessary ?

I feel , Since ASR is the kind of a guy who wouldn't give in or easily admit his feelings for Khushi ,I think it's neccessary to bring a third angle in. This might act as a catalyst & prompt  ASR to confront emotions of Jelousy, Envy , pain , hurt , the feeling of betrayal etc. He does have a soft corner for Khushi & respects her as a person , but he still doesn't respect her as the love of his life , or pretty much takes her for granted in many ways , as he knows she never had a boyfriend & is also aware that she wasn't happy with her engagement ( which has now broken ) . In such a situation , bringing a new guy would just stir things ArHi's way , as seeing Khushi get admiration & respect from someone else might make ASR realise that he should've given her that & not anyone else as she is his alone :D This track might increase Khushi's worth in ASR's eyes & make him realise how precious she is to him. Embarrassed

i agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearl* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Posted d same thg earlier. Chk it out

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2463044 "

Yeah , just saw that  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

even IPKKND is nothing unique...its the same story like what we have seen on other shows...seriously i hate love triangles...and this new twist is not giving me any interest...

there is shyam issue which is not solved yet...lavanya is abt to exit soon...all of a sudden a new entry...its looks so crowded...and doesn't make sense...

there is other ways to make arnav confess...why a love triangle...i am hating this twist...

shyam is not enough...now this new character will also be a barrier for ArHi...

then what abt all those marriage hints...
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
It will definitely be interesting to see. I would love to see ASR's jealousy come in to play :) Wonder if he would do anything drastic??? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011* Unnati *

Go to top