!! MLTAK Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries!! - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, was the show aired on the 12th and 13th (today)? I can't seem to find any videos or updates anywhere.
Thanks!

y aren't the videos frm epi 1 working? it hasnt been a long time since this serial started
are the videos expired?
Originally posted by HhAaNnAa

y aren't the videos frm epi 1 working? it hasnt been a long time since this serial started
are the videos expired?

if u talking about the YT videos then they are working bt if u tokin bout 

the videos of the forum ðŸ˜³

then let me tel u the video gets expired after 24 hours  ðŸ˜³

cos the next video is placed on it  ðŸ˜³

and yes u can say the videos are expired ðŸ˜³

Sorry if this question has been repeated.how come there is no banner for this forum?
hello, haven't watched the show for some tym now that is frm the time angnihotri's  loose there riches ca u pl give me a synopsis of wt happen frm then??ty
Originally posted by paridhipoddar

hello, haven't watched the show for some tym now that is frm the time angnihotri's  loose there riches ca u pl give me a synopsis of wt happen frm then??ty

Ok Arjun's ex-girlfriend somya gave lakshmi a offer that she will give all her money to lakshmi if she make arjun and her to marry...but lakshmi refuses bt when she saw the auction of agnihotri mansion she thought that she is going to lose her dream so she accepted somya's offer bt was afraid of arjun and family so she didn't tell them and said somya to live in agnihotri mansion and come closer to arjun...and she did... bt when arjun came to know abt ths... he insulted lakshmi saying tht she is greedy so lakshmi was shooted and in hospital she refused to take medicines till arjun marry somya...and arjun agreed and they got married and now according to dadi's plan the marriage is fake to realize lakshmi that husband is not a toy to sell...both wives r living with arjun...1 day arjun is with lakshmi and 1 day with somya...and arjun is pretending to come closer to somya to make lakshmi jealous...and now they r making lakshmi to realize her mistake...
Link to download Judaai huye hum song plsss
Will Saumya (Nisha Rawal) be no longer part of this show ? I watched it only for her. After watching todays episode I guess it's a no. If so I'm gonna quit. Just for confirmation...
Got the answer already. Saumya is out of the show so as me...
hi guys
where can i find the songs of this show