Users

Frequent Posters

simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there
I have some questions
I just started watching this show couple weeks ago
Just wanted to know what the hell is laxshmis character?
Is she just a golddigger?
I've noticed she talks about being rich sooo much
And the guy that she is with now that she wants to marry
Is he really poor or is he rich and pretending to be poor?
trina_saha thumbnail
plz post the latest promos and what will the upcoming stories
__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simidhillon89

Hey there
I have some questions
I just started watching this show couple weeks ago
Just wanted to know what the hell is laxshmis character?
Is she just a golddigger?
I've noticed she talks about being rich sooo much
And the guy that she is with now that she wants to marry
Is he really poor or is he rich and pretending to be poor?

Lakshmi's actually quite a complex character and her entire nature unfolds bit by bit in each episode...
But she's not a gold digger. Yes she wants to be rich and marry Arjun Agnihotri (the owner of white bunglow) since he's the richest in the town but that's a childish fantasy that she's had ever since she was 9. The real reason for this fantasy is that she wants to improve the economic condition of her house since her father doesnot earn much and is gonna retire in a few months.
Lakshmi's a person who's caged in her dreamworld nd doesnt always conform to the people around her bt just describing her as this wouldn't be fair to her character. She's a person for whom wealth matters bt even 4 all d wealth in the world its her family that comes first and foremost...U'll understand more abt her in context to Ajay (her hero) who's actually Arun Agnihotri in disguise of Ajay Sharma.
Arjun begins to like Lakshmi bt circumstances (funny nd desperate ones) force him to use the alibi of Ajay Sharma. Once he gets to know of lakshmi's dreams of marrying Arjun (himself) he wants to see if she is actually only after his money or will she like Arjun for who he is i.e the simple Ajay...nd so the love story progresses...

Also talking of being rich isn't that bad...every girl's told this fairytale of a prince on a white horse...except for Lakshmi's dreams continue way beyond childhood nd that worries her family too at times...

But in the end..she's a normal girl who has both gunas nd avagunas not lyk other serial heroines who don't seem to hv a single fault in them. Nd this uniqueness is what wins over our lover boy Arjun aka Ajay...

Do watch the past episodes nd keep watching this show..Blv m its worth it...
Hope this clears your doubt!!!
Edited by TanyalovMusic - 12 years ago
simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So you mean to say that ajay is actually rich?
Then who is the other guy that she thought was rich?
And what about the character aruna irani plays?
Is she ajays dadi?

And thanks for updating me!
It reallyyy helped me
__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simidhillon89

So you mean to say that ajay is actually rich?
Then who is the other guy that she thought was rich?
And what about the character aruna irani plays?
Is she ajays dadi?

And thanks for updating me!
It reallyyy helped me

Yup Ajay aka Arjun Agnihotri is Richie rich..heir to 2000 crores worth of property..
The other guy's the real Ajay..(Arjun's best frnd..) In a hurry that was the 1st name that striked Arjun's mind...so he took up that name as his alibi...
Aruna Irani plays Arjun Agnihotri's grandmother..Dadi Agnihotri..She knows all about Lakshmi and Arjun's lov 4 her..Nd when Lakshmi initially rejects Arjun thinking he is a commoner Ajay she takes it upon herself to make Lakshmi realize her true feelings for Arjun..

Hope this helped too.. and sorry for the late reply..was busy..

Edited by TanyalovMusic - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey... does this forum have any GOTW ( game of the week) MOTW ( member of the week)?? if there is anything pls inform me...😳 i would lurve to participate... 😆
Princess.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

hey... does this forum have any GOTW ( game of the week) MOTW ( member of the week)?? if there is anything pls inform me...😳 i would lurve to participate... 😆

MOTW has been in process. A name is being decided here : 

GOTW does take place.. But doesnt seem that frequent.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flutterby

One week DOTW and One Week GOTW.. Now This week DOTW turn and Next Week GOTW wil be Posted..and Soon MOTW..
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i havent watched the show for a month ..cananyone plztell me what happened after ArMi engagement till now..
AKDHA_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u teme all the songs played during the weeding sequences
like naughty naughty and dil yeh bekrar kyun hai
cn anyone help me by telling me the other songs names!!!!
pls

:)