!! MLTAK Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
flutterby ...i have not seen any spoilers for this week yet..
Heyyy guys!!! I am looking for the full song of 'main do naino se hara' from the tv show MLTAK...i all ready hav vaari vaari but that's the female version...I want the male version 😛 It has been played in the drama in small parts on the 20th december,29 dec and 6th January...it will be so nice if anyone can post it!!!!
Originally posted by Elessa

Heyyy guys!!! I am looking for the full song of 'main do naino se hara' from the tv show MLTAK...i all ready hav vaari vaari but that's the female version...I want the male version 😛 It has been played in the drama in small parts on the 20th december,29 dec and 6th January...it will be so nice if anyone can post it!!!!

the 2nd half is male version
I just have started to watch this shiw so ok dont know mych about just so if u could tell me who arjun nd ahay r and how lakshmi like yhem... And wat the story is aboht plz telll me
Originally posted by aasma1

I just have started to watch this shiw so ok dont know mych about just so if u could tell me who arjun nd ahay r and how lakshmi like yhem... And wat the story is aboht plz telll me
Hey.. you can go through the written updates here for a better understanding..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2510394

Laxmi believes she loves Arjun since childhood because she fell in love with his enormous house.. her dream is to one day marry him making all of her dreams come true.. Ajay is Arjun's friend whose name he has used in order to meet Laxmi as a normal individual in the hopes of gaining her affection for him and not his money.. hope this helps..:)

can i have full hara hara version in mp3 format.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@Binny,

that was female version can i have male version of hara hara...
do we have an episodic discussion thread?
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@Binny,

that was female version can i have male version of hara hara...

second part is da male's voice