Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

||~Introdtction Corner Of DKDMD~|| (Page 3)

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hi m asmi 4rm nepal,..m 17 years old,...i m most active on HHL n DSDDSB. m Liking dis show vry much coz of our own shiv ji,..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aashiLife Groupbie
aashiLife
aashiLife

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
name : Aashi
place: mumbai
other serial: loads ... but current obsession is Mahadev
fav tv actors : arjun bijlani, rajat tokas, rajeev khandelval, gaurav, raj singh arora, vivian :D
watching the show because : im in love with Lord Shiva ... i love mythological serials and this one has lived up to my expectations !! Mohit ... u rock my world ! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICSia889

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Name: Ridhi Thakur
Birthday: 6th August
Place: India
Fav Actors: Rajat ,Mugdha. n now Mouni

Shows I watch:  Balh ,DKDM

You will watch/watch the show because.. I luv mytho shows,n mouni is awsom actor

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
name:  Rati

I watch the show because its about Mahadevji!!

Jai Bholenath!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hiii folks !! my name is MINA DESAI and im watching this show because it is about GOD and i love all God based shows !Embarrassed moreover there r hardly any shows on shiv ji and i luv hanuman ji sooo much and since he is the form of MAHADEV ji, i am very interested in learning about shiv puran ! i hope the producers show hanuman ji's story also !!

my most favorite show is the one and only RAMAYAN (2008) by ndtv imagine, and i have not seen a good mytho show since it ended !! i am really impressed by DKDM and i hope it will always stay so good and interesting ! the producers r amazing !

i also really luv iss pyaar ko kya naam doon from star plus and chidiya ghar from SAB TV.

my favorite actors r foremost gurmeet and debina choudhary, the RAMSITA jodi of my heartHeart, and i also luv sanaya irani and barun sobti a lot !! from ramayan, vikram sharma is also one of my favorites ! now im really luving mohit ji and mouni di as mahadev ji and devi sati !!Big smile

im really excited about being a part of this forum, as i was not a part of IF when ramayan forum was open !!Cry i hope to make many great friends in this forum as we all share the great luv for mythos !Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiLifeTimenTIMEagainTOTAL-ROMANTICSia889

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi i am arun and i like watching all mytho shows on tv about krishna, ram and mainly about lord shiva. So far my fav is jai jai jai bajrangbali., but i am slowly starting to like this series too : )

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

bhas1066 Senior Member
bhas1066
bhas1066

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
hi everybody
my name is bhaskari . me and my family used to watch om namah shivay on  tv during chilhood and am a fan of lord shiva since then. also this is the first forum i am posting on. this show is real good with its special effects and direction and will reach out to the modern and youth audience.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hi
my name is diya and i am from banglore

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index