Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

thANKS..R.J.VIKRANT...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i heard the interview...lols..i didnt understand wht gurti spoke for the first time...but i could understand what vikrant spoke.😆..😉.
when we were made fun/when our emotions were just simply sold by sbs and sbb people/where our cry were not even heard by the production house/where our protest regarding the script remained unattended by the creatives/when our love has been taken for granted by the channel.😭..here comes one person who understood our emotions as both sensitive and sensible and gave voice to our feelings was really heart touching...and that too explained that to gurmeet and darshti in our own style was really  REALLY OVERWHELMING...😛..
and when he said the word GURTI.😍.😍...omg i was really out in the cloud  nine...i don't know what is going to happen...but this interview really meant a lot to me...i thought my maanday would be empty...but no..i had this full dose of gurti today..🥳.
..but i am very happy that our gurti has now reached one step ahead., and they told it was the first time they gave an interview in FM...😳...GURTI WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN......THANKS VIKRANT...😳

Edited by sindu1231 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree Bharti...we r grateful to Vikrant as he has done lot for us...for him we could get Gul aunty's views & for him we got Gurti's interview in fm...he felt for us, didn't brand us immature fans...thanks R J Vikrant 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di actually he understood our mood after Gul's interview and just asked plain abt tat to GC and DD...

wow his babd baj gaye i think wen he miss spelt DD..

he truly felt our wish in his heart tat he understood our feeling not like Gul...

ok Gul's POV was ok at one point where she said tat it is not tat easy to get channel accept... etc stuffs... coz v knw tat the show just went off air. and suddenly pestering the channel with season is not possible...coz v can't forget tat she was the one reason v got GC and DD as Maaneet and v had Geet with sizzling chemistry...at first

but she promoting her CC show was the limit...

manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A Biggg thanx to him...hum fans ke liye pura jor laga diya👏
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
 dear,
agree...
Thankxx RJ vikrant r best...😊
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --aarthi--

di actually he understood our mood after Gul's interview and just asked plain abt tat to GC and DD...

wow his babd baj gaye i think wen he miss spelt DD..

he truly felt our wish in his heart tat he understood our feeling not like Gul...

ok Gul's POV was ok at one point where she said tat it is not tat easy to get channel accept... etc stuffs... coz v knw tat the show just went off air. and suddenly pestering the channel with season is not possible...coz v can't forget tat she was the one reason v got GC and DD as Maaneet and v had Geet with sizzling chemistry...at first

but she promoting her CC show was the limit...

even i was annoyed with  her interview arthi...chod do us bathon  se...all i want is season2 or any sow with gurti as lead..i will work for it...rest is in babji's hand...hope for the best...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Biggg thanx to him bcoz jo vikrant sir ne hamare liya kiya,it was the best itne dino baad hamare gurti ki awaaz sune uff its soo touchinggg
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

bharthi u know what gurmeet said that when asked abt season 2...he said that before ghsp got over we wud have got the news abt season 2...but it dint happen

n drashti was sayin it ll be a miracle

n ofcourse miracles happen...lets see

Btw..Thanks RJ VIkrant for so much support of yours...

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
oumadevi thumbnail
thank RJ vikrant thank u so much  ur the best 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

bharthi u know what gurmeet said that when asked abt season 2...he said that before ghsp got over we wud have got the news abt season 2...

n drashti was sayin it ll be a miracle

n ofcourse miracles happen...lets see

IT Will varsha...but not like how people are cribbing...it cant happen so soon...we need to wait...😃