Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Entry - Your reaction - Page 2

Poll

What is your reaction about the new entry? Who do who think it is?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I longed for a new entry, but I don't want a love triangle. Actually, I feel Khushi needs a man in his life to whom she can turn for support. 

Don't mind a friendly relation or a brother sister kind of bond between the new entry and Khushi. But, I wish to see jealous a ASR like Arnav going mad at Khushi for not giving him enough attention. Instances, like when she comes to the RM and goes away without a word to ASR when he is there at RM.

Basically I want Khushi to treat ASR as he doesn't exist for her and I am very sure this can drive ASR hell mad at Khushi and we don't need a new hunk for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't care if 10 new guys enter the show so long as they treat Khushi as Sister.

I don't care if 10 new gals enter the show so long as they all call Arnav as Bhai.

Arnav and khushi are more than enough to derail their own love story, we DO NOT Need a Third person entering their equation.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
new entry sounds OK to me. ASR KKG story should start alongwith the new entry. 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but I still didn't think the new entry will come...case Im not really 100% sure in this yaar...
will see...case new entry really don't need...rating also superb with the 1# in time slot also...
and I just don't mind about a new entry but I don't like any love triangles....
can it be the mami's second son Dhruv...we all waited for...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am not sure...

I guess I don't mind a new entry...but then again it depends on what kind of character. But I don't want any three-sided polygons to cause further tragedies. On the other hand, if it would catalyze ArHi story in a light-hearted way..I guess I don't mind.

Anyways, will reserve judgements until I've seen the new entry...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its a bad idea for me...certain issues are unsloved and out of sudden a new entry and a love triangle...its a odd twist...

goguma thumbnail
after la, i just want more arhi sweet moments, but with the new entry..hmm..
not sure...

pls...whoever it is...just dont make arhi break apart!! 

imp200020001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally don't think love triangle is necessary in this serial ,there is so much potential in arnav khushi,s love story by bring another person in between them they will make it a usual run of the mill kinda story. And Arhi deserve a unique story for sure.so a no no from my side for a new guy or love traingle
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what new entry? where was it announced?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

Who are Dhruv and Aman?

Aman is arnav's manager...noone has seen him...he is always on the phone with arnav...

Dhruv character have been making rumour waves since the show started...that arnav-akash-anjali has a cousin bro...whom is related to mamiji...and he will fall for khushi in the process...and this will new friendhship causes arnav's jealousy...this news have been making waves long back...