New Entry - Your reaction - Page 3

Poll

What is your reaction about the new entry? Who do who think it is?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am fine with a new entry, but triangle NO WAY ! πŸ€”

ASR already had La in her life, now i dont want "MR.Whoever" with Khushi :( -.- πŸ˜³

PS - ARNAV/BARUN - got sooo DAMN CUTE smilee <33☺️
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont mind a new entry but not a triangle yr...
abhi abhi La ka kissa katam and again one for khushi...not happening...

But as long as ArShi are together with each other with no mis understandings iam ok with ne tin...
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I really dont know! I want someone for Anjali though!
triangle! Pata nai! I always love Jealous Arnav though!
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I really dont know! I want someone for Anjali though!

triangle! Pata nai! I always love Jealous Arnav though!

@bold: mee too, want the same ;) hope she get someone she DESERVE <3
dont want any love triangle though jelousy ness is ok
bt according to d storyline its better d cvs donnot  get a new entry as already dere had been many but i wont at all mind a casenova
indeed it would be good
lets see wat hapens in d story
Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I don't mind a new entry. But no juvenile love triangles, "Because ASR MUST be jealous now, because Khushi was jealous then" nonsense please.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi needs a friend since La is leaving.  That is the only reason for this guy.  

The triangle idea is ridiculous.  ArHi have enough problems to deal with and quite frankly, how exactly is he going to make Arnav jealous???  Only if KKG responds.  Do you think KKG will respond to a new guy?  KKG is not that type of girl.
IronyDied thumbnail

i am actually excited 😳 he is Arnav..he has thought his right on khushi..which is obviously not cause khushi hasnt gave him any right! if he wants any right he needs to bring out the chupa  uya love for khushi πŸ˜›

untill the new  entry doesnt show down to my ASR like it girl does 😑 i am ok with it plus..he should only be a friend of khushi..if he tries to cross his limist..i will what the him 😑 but if he makes arnav jealous and amke him look more hot and finally.. "i love you damn it" !!!  ya i am on!!! πŸ˜› but i really dont want khushi to fall for himπŸ€” but i am sure she wont! 😳
anuverma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I don't mind a new entry. But no juvenile love triangles, "Because ASR MUST be jealous now, because Khushi was jealous then" nonsense please.

Bingo!!!!!! ...but what scares me a bit is that the story is moving very fast as if they are in a hurry to start new chapter, also the tag line in SGP was " will Arnav come to know the reason for Kushi's broken engagement"????.that means Arnav will come to know????? I hope the cv's are nt headed for a separation track, where this new guy is introduced.. and thus a triangle... anyways let's wait and watch & hopefully it's just a cameo and will end with Akash - payal wedding...otherwise this serial will loose that  X- factor it has...

What triangle are you talking about..I want a triangle between OP,JP and Bipasha Basu..