Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
fake, arrogant, full of herself, manipulative, dominating, annoying, pathetic, cry baby, bhukar...all these words describe juhi parmar  Edited by srk_lover - 12 years ago
casualfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Juhi's true colors are still not out.
 The real Juhi will surface if there is scarcity of food like Bigg Boss 2.
Edited by casualfan - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
andrew has zero interest in house politics and fights  because he is guest and other housemates r not aware of it thats why juhi finds andrew behavior strange  because she is not aware that he is  guest  only ...she was not present on the spot when andrew sorted out the problem because he asked girls to sleep  that could be the reason she was questioning  abt andrew involvement in that fightdont think sky and amar will say gud words for symonds..sky to kehga hi nahi kii how beautifully symnd handled situtation    thats my opnion😉

Originally posted by: casualfan

Juhi's true colors are still not out.

The real Juhi will surface if there is scarcity of food like Bigg Boss 2.

her true colors will be out only when she gets nominated and since today she starts showings off them!
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

her true colors will be out only when she gets nominated and since today she starts showings off them!

I am sure she will complain to her brother Sky, and he will readily fight her battles for her...she is totally yuck..🤢
Originally posted by: soap_fan

I am sure she will complain to her brother Sky, and he will readily fight her battles for her...she is totally yuck..🤢

I wish Sky don't listen anything of her.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God I just saw that vide of the fight. The only thing chuhi did was with the help of Shonali to get the guys to keep quiet so that AS could tak. AS handled the situation beautifully. And this self centred woman wants to take credit for it? That's it, I hater her more than Sky now.
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap_fan

I was just checking the Sneak peeks and I am shocked to see that the all imposing Juhi wants to be credited for stopping the fight. She is sooo into herself that she doesn't even know what transpired after she left the room and how Andrew handled the situation.

It's always me me me. She thinks too high of herself...🤢 

You are not alone on that for sure.