Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi attention Seeker

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just checking the Sneak peeks and I am shocked to see that the all imposing Juhi wants to be credited for stopping the fight. She is sooo into herself that she doesn't even know what transpired after she left the room and how Andrew handled the situation.

It's always me me me. She thinks too high of herself...🤢 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤢🤢dhuhi is sick n self absorbed!
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_mere

I know..looks like she also contracted the disease Megalomania...
 yes agree , since first day she hogging attention but i did not yet give her as i am well cautious of that nasty lady..
Originally posted by: tere_mere

when she shouts over little little things , gives me feel about herself being mentally retarted!
chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She preaches great things to others but she herself doesn't take criticism positively and loses patience. She looks fake.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Originally posted by: chika11

She preaches great things to others but she herself doesn't take criticism positively and loses patience. She looks fake.

She IS TOTALLY FAKE!!!!🤢
Originally posted by: chika11

Sometimes she herself does not know what she going to say but tries to make others understand what she saying .. she is the biggest moron inside Bigg Boss!
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
us ne apne hubby ko dekha h na.. to ab lioness ban gayi h...she thnks she is going well😡
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
I doze off when she keeps giving one of her bashans...i guess Sunny can't understand even half of what Juhi is saying...she just nods her head for anything and everything.