Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Final dig at "LUDO"

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gopi - Ahemji aap mere saath "ludo" khelenge?

Ahem - 😲...mmm...tumhaara dimaag to "THEEK HAI" ?

Gopi - ...😕...mujhe neend nahin aa rahi...

Ahem - Theek hai ...chalo khelte hain...

Gopi - Ahemji aap baithiye...😍...

Ahem helps Gopi to sit and both of them are ready to play...Gopi throws the dice first...play continues...Ahem stares at Gopi now n then as he continues playing...how beautiful and adorable she looks...Gopi wins the first game...

Ahemji - Gopi ek game aur khelte hain...{he got irritated on losing the first game... main Gopi ko aisa hargiz nahin karne doonga}...

Gopi - theek hai Ahemji.

Ahem wins this game...

Now Gopi ask Ahemji to play another game to which Ahem agrees...this continues on and on both winning alternate games...

Ahem is enjoying playing with Gopi, since for the first time he has seen her so happy...and just admiring the way her big n round eyes are gleaming with joy while playing the game with him...the awkwardness which they felt while addressing one another is now lessened to some extent...she's not withholding herself like she used to do earlier...he feels that the play should go on forever but as he glances at the clock, he realizes it's 1o'clock...

Ahem - Gopi Ek baj gaya hai...ab sona chaahiye...mujhe subah office bhi jana hai..{he remembers his MOM running after him with the baton...}

Gopi - Theek hai Ahemji...She closes the "Ludo"...
Thank you Ahemji...aapne mere saath "LUDO" khela
"PLEASURE IS ALL MINE" Gopi...saying so Ahem goes to sleep on the couch silently smiling within himself...

thank you guys...just wrote this anticipating the real LUDO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey its awesome. Great way to kill time before the actual ludo starts. I hope its damn romantic
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Hey its awesome. Great way to kill time before the actual ludo starts. I hope its damn romantic

i just tried to be realistic...not flaring my imagination...😆
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great scene! 👍🏼 

Can't wait to see how today's epi plays out. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shruts18

i just tried to be realistic...not flaring my imagination...😆

i know tat. Coz i ve already built castles in air and i know they will crash but cant help it.they can show a few eyelocks .