sam-lilly thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
me really shocked...!!!! what's dis yar???raj-lata definitely deserve the "new-jodi" award...instead of that rishi-indira thing:(...so SAD...this is really not fair...lata-raj are so SWEET...they should be  given that award...poor couple had faced INJUSTICE...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam-lilly

me really shocked...!!!! what's dis yar???raj-lata definitely deserve the "new-jodi" award...instead of that rishi-indira thing:(...so SAD...this is really not fair...lata-raj are so SWEET...they should be  given that award...poor couple had faced INJUSTICE...😭

Second thing why lata did not get favorite behen. This award goes to Indira Hitlar didi.. Why.. This show done when hitlar didi completed only 1 week. guys... This is not fare..

Why Mrs. Kaushik ki paanch bahue got a lot of awards...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Even i also wondered how come a show that just started a week during ZRA could win the award. I thought the award is based on the performance for the whole year and not a week. At least Isha from CSZ could have won the Favorite Behen. And MKPB, how did a show that have have less TRP getting so many awards? Its really not fair.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Even i also wondered how come a show that just started a week during ZRA could win the award. I thought the award is based on the performance for the whole year and not a week. At least Isha from CSZ could have won the Favorite Behen. And MKPB, how did a show that have have less TRP getting so many awards? Its really not fair.

true dear... What is the base of this award.. Only vote..? I d't think.. Totaly unfair..
VishaD. thumbnail
But the votes was only for Popular Male, Female, Jodi and Best Parivaar. I wonder how the rest was selected. Even for the Favorite Bhabhi, i felt Shelly should have won.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dear.. Ie's good question... How was they selected other awards.. No idea..
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Who won best new Jodi?
If it's Lovely and Kaushik they deserve it because of the way have represented the meaning of true loves to viewers. 
Raj and Lata is too quiet of a jodi who barely show anything, if know what I mean. L&K are always looking out for each other and what not. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Best New Jodi was won by Rishi and Indira. And when ZRA awards was going on, the love track between Rishi and Indira was not even started as it was almost only one week old back then ðŸ˜•
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you guys i mean how can rishi and indira won for the jodi their love has not yet started even for the favourite behen and favourite babhi how can hitler didi and mkkpb won these award where the show has just started and they have not yet show their talent its totally unfair i think guys we should send a notice to zee now i really started hating zee i feel that our show should not have been telecast in zee if it had been play in other channel am sure they would have receive many award
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay...I did not watch the Zee Rishtey awards(I did not know what day it was showing 😭)

But wth??????? Why did HD win so many awards?!?! I know Rati is very famous and everything but its toatally unfair!...I guess her fans must have voted for her alot.

Okay I don't understand why MKKPB won alot of awards!?!?!? I don't think its deserving as Ymggk...

CZS had to win for best behen!This is what the show is about! I thin that was REALLY unfair  

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago