Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have they shown wat happened to Puja after she was shot????...coz I missed the first few epis of this show and now they are showing the flashback story!!!!
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Have they shown wat happened to Puja after she was shot????...coz I missed the first few epis of this show and now they are showing the flashback story!!!!

Her sister Aarti took her to the hospital & the doctors are treating her
Can any one tell us why SKBM didn't telecast yesterday.what is reasone?
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anurna

Can any one tell us why SKBM didn't telecast yesterday.what is reasone?

Because it was the maha episode of 'Meri Maa'
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've seen a lot of posts about how to increase CM ranking. Cud u please tell me what's the criteria for pink threads and blue threads and what's the meaning.
global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We hv been watchin this fabulous serial only to see Brij and Pooja 's jodi progressing and advancing to a beautiful realations . I certainly did not expect any tragic episodes but it seems there will be tragedy just like other ordinary serials , hence thinking of quitting watching this serial . was only watching for Brij and Pooja' s elegantly advancing to a beautiful relationship and marrying . It they are not shown united and in love , why waste time watching tragic moments and other characters ?

global1234555 thumbnail
 All in all , our group  is watching this only serial  to see BRIJ and POOJA  paired  and togather for the entire serial and would only be watching  those episodes where they are seen together .  we would not be interested in seeing them separated .
global1234555 thumbnail

Wish this msg . reaches to the Director of the serial

Why another Negative character ( Rangoli )? There are more than sufficient negative characters currently in the serial . No need to add any glamour in the name of a vamp ! The fact is that the Biggest attraction for all of us and the new viewers who are joining in is only and only BRIJ and POOJA's lovely relationship . They add the glamour to the serial . We too started watching this serial due to BRIJA. We recommended this to our friends and they too love watching BRIJA only .

When we learned that they are going to separate them, no body is interested in seeing them suffering .. We all want to see how BRIJ strongly supports POOJA in her troubled times . The twist which is shown currently ( Rangoli) would kill the interest and enthusiasm as it now predictable that BRIJ and POOJA wud be separated !!!!! . The unique story would then turn in to an ordinary & a boaring serial with too much of conspiracies. No one would be interested in seeing them in trouble . They could have shown their even strong bonding between BRIJ and POOJA and their marriage and post marred life .

Currently its surprising that there is not a single positive character to help POOJA OR BRIJ . They can always change the content to keep the viewers glued to the serial by showing how BRIJA's relations advancing gracefully till they get married . The need a strong positive character to help them out .

Veruka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!!!in the 7th march epi the song aaj more sajjanji was shown seamlessly without any breaks or dialogues...could someone pls post the mp3 version of it ??it was the final performance in Mauritius...pls pls do help!!!
Rangoli ka itna kyo dikha rahe hai? We wan t brija