Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What if...? (Page 10)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Anu...It is on LIFE OK, but not MahadevROFL
@Tanzie...Even I watched it yesterday. The lead girl is superb, especially her dialogues ROFL "Tu apni taraf PHAIL ke so ja" ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker.SmokeySilence.MR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@Chakku- damn i knew it ROFL aisey shows life okay par he aayegeLOL
Btw naam itna lamba Confused ye show he hain naLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 7659

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">Anu...It is on LIFE OK, but not MahadevROFL</font>

<font color="#006600">@Tanzie...Even I watched it yesterday. The lead girl is superb, especially her dialogues ROFL "Tu apni taraf PHAIL ke so ja" ROFL</font>
chakz ab to suspense khatam karo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

@Chakku- damn i knew it ROFL aisey shows life okay par he aayegeLOL
Btw naam itna lamba Confused ye show he hain naLOL
 
Dumbo it is the dialogue of a show, not the name of the show ROFL

The name is something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerMR.KooL

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 38238

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Anu...It is on LIFE OK, but not MahadevROFL
@Tanzie...Even I watched it yesterday. The lead girl is superb, especially her dialogues ROFL "Tu apni taraf PHAIL ke so ja" ROFL
 
Her famous dialouge is "haan nehi to" ROFL I watch this show only for UdayVeer... i love his character till now... btw Poco di loves Udayveer's character and if u go to the forum u will see her regular analysis posts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">Anu...It is on LIFE OK, but not MahadevROFL</font>

<font color="#006600">@Tanzie...Even I watched it yesterday. The lead girl is superb, especially her dialogues ROFL "Tu apni taraf PHAIL ke so ja" ROFL</font>
chakz ab to suspense khatam karo
Nahiii main nahi bataoongi ROFL  
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 7659

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Anu life ok ke liye kuch bi unok mat bol. Mods are gonna close the forum which i dont want
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

 
Her famous dialouge is "haan nehi to" ROFL I watch this show only for UdayVeer... i love his character till now... btw Poco di loves Udayveer's character and if u go to the forum u will see her regular analysis posts...
 
Really? She is there in that forum?? I will start watching the show then. Even I like UV and not that AkashDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index