Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Chakku- saas-saasur shayaad pehley he upar chaley gaye🤣 🤣

seems d male actor role is super funny and crazy🤣 waisey bhi pyscho roles r always my favourite🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Chaku i want to see that show want to know what the problem is.
@anu everyone saying forum will close if we dont behave and keep bashing
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@tanzi i have seen poco di's post. And uv is hot re
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣i will watch it for a laugh then 
Originally posted by: chakku

🤣 Nishi nothing. I just asked you that if you guys were discussing my favourite KSG, then why didn't you call me??😭🤣

BTW peeps, I finally found a new show to watch🥳

haha...i read it and saw that u edited later 😆...i guess maine kuch zyada hi real life raaz khol diye isliye warning bhi mil gayi Roma ke post mein 😛😆

lol ur new show didnt shock me 😆...but if u ever get to know what kinda shows i m interested in u will surely get a BIG shock 🤣...i think i shud have gone for MOTW so that u ppl can clear some wrong and imaginative opinions abt me which u all got 🤣🤣
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! romi, seriously now a days i'm also thinking that what will happen if lady VD gets paired with vivian for season 2??
I mean, media has started to give so much focus on this particular couple that Ekta might get affected, u know !! 🤢
And visualizing them in the place of abhiya seems like the most horrible nightmare i ever had.. 🤢

Btw, did u watch yesterday's SBS segment?
I don't get one thing yaar!! Why the two of them show off their engagement rings like they are in the ad of 'nakshatra' 'aasmi' 'gitanjali' or whatever jewellry brand.. 🤣
that's really horrible.. 🤢
i think 'nakshatra' should hire the couple for promoting their brand.. 🤣
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@chakku: u watch saubhahyavati bhava?? Atleast u got a show to watch. I'm not even sure what show to follow now.
Originally posted by: chakku

No the show is definitely good. They live alone in a big bunglow and there is no saas or sasur of that girl 🤣 
And the girl once tried to run away from the house midnight, but her husband caught her and asked "Janvi yeh  bhi koi time hai jogging par jaane ka??" 🤣

OMG OMG OMG is Manoj Bohra aka Karanvir Bohra playing Viraat??? 😲Shocked...i just saw it in ur siggy Shocked
after sooo long finally he made a comeback 🥳👏 yipeee...😆😆😆