Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by snitchseeker

i thought half of u were from dmg forum and was not the show a hit. I saw the last few epi before it ended umm... Did not understand what was the problem between the leads.:-x

lol r u kidding me? πŸ˜†...none of us r from DMG forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...infact most of us r DMG haters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...only few Suku fans who fight alot r from DMG forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and u r complaining abt Vivian?...do u know that guy KSG in real life? 🀒
nahiii...don't say this inauspicious talk.πŸ˜†
If any producer wants to set red light willingly on her/his show...then i have nothing to say...but i have no quite interest to watch that show where this peculiar couple will portray as main lead.😑🀒😡     
Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago
what a horror show this will be then🀣
it will be like watching an elephant romance a vampire! god if she is approach as the lead girl na then this show will sink like how one will blow up if she sits on them🀣

i am interested seeing ViSu not elephant in a zoo
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Roma...run...ur life is in danger, Dakoo will shoot u πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£
child exploitation - good one! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...if Panchi comes in new season then we will open Panchi AT this time and u will b the head of that AT 🀣🀣
If its abt doing tareef of panchi I wont mind being head of AT.My luv 4 Panchi is aprampaar.As 4 roma she shuld write gud things instead of giving us nightmare wid panchi ka atyachaar😑😭
Originally posted by --Anurag--

@Srish- haan Dadi ka role bhi perfect hainπŸ˜†
tharkey evn dadi r way 2 hot thn BEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shewascool90210

what a horror show this will be then🀣
it will be like watching an elephant romance a vampire! god if she is approach as the lead girl na then this show will sink like how one will blow up if she sits on them🀣

i am interested seeing ViSu not elephant in a zoo

Oh God Banu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Your answer is as classic as I thought it would be πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Wonderful comments 4m everyone...Everybody proved v r Panchis's pankhas...πŸ˜†...Our lob 4 her is more thn Vivian ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Oh God Banu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Your answer is as classic as I thought it would be πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

tanzi it's the truth re🀣can you imagine what that show will be if she comes as the leads, we will get less of the character and more of her characterless offscreen PDA! she will give high class pose with vivian that their fan will puke and say what a shit i saw that my virgin eye just pope🀣
Originally posted by snitchseeker

@anu i love viv too much more than vahbz
@Nishi I think we should make sriya and shirish joint head of that AT.

lol Snigdha...agar Viv nahi hoga to none of us will watch this show only, phir kya farak padta hai whom to hate more or less? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol AT is needed if next season starts with Panchi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise bhi Abhiya AT to hai nahi ab forum me so Panchi AT hi sahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

</div>
<div><font size="2">lol r u kidding me? πŸ˜†...none of us r from DMG forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...infact most of us r DMG haters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...only few Suku fans who fight alot r from DMG forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">and u r complaining abt Vivian?...do u know that guy KSG in real life? 🀒</font>
i dont know anything about dmg or ksg but everyone talks about it. I watch d3 and visit that forum sometime he did a cameo there and everyone went ga ga thats why asking