Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasthahere thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well i missed a few epis in between. So can nyone tell me that how did indra get back his title .Because as far as i remember Mahadev had given the title to Ashok sundari's husband at a point of time.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Aasthahere

well i missed a few epis in between. So can nyone tell me that how did indra get back his title .Because as far as i remember Mahadev had given the title to Ashok sundari's husband at a point of time.

We all are also asking same question...Because they have forgotten to show Nahush's story...😆😆😆😃

After that last part...They haven't shown Nahush in show.And in Ramayana Track...They had shown Indra again as king of heaven
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aasthahere

well we asked Utkarsh sir(Writer) about this and he said after they showed Nahush's crowned ceremony long time passed and director's want to show Ramayan so they skipped Nahush's story..in this time Nahush became worse then Indra and that's why Indra came back..though they skipped the story but he will try to show it in Flashback like Mahadev and Mata Parvati is talking about their daughter and all if he ever get chance..
Aasthahere thumbnail
Thanx guys😊
@ProudIndia  aren't we having quite a lot of common questions these days😆
suvarnak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DKDM Full Songs Link

http://music.tvshowsongs.in/2013/10/download-songs-of-devon-ke-dev-mahadev.html
alisha31 thumbnail
can someone tell me the airdate of the episode in which 
mahadev says "main toh ek bailpatri par bhi khicha chala aata hoon"
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: alisha31

can someone tell me the airdate of the episode in which 

mahadev says "main toh ek bailpatri par bhi khicha chala aata hoon"

not only Mahadev but others also said this many times in this 2 years..can you gave us some other info so we can help you...
alisha31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deboleena.manna

not only Mahadev but others also said this many times in this 2 years..can you gave us some other info so we can help you...

in that scene, mahadev was saying it to 1 of his bhakt, 
who compared himself to ravana.

mahadev told him that ravana, b4 doing my tapasya, had done Brahma's tapasya for years
and so i gave him darshana
for me, main toh ek bail patri par bhi chala aata hoon.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@DeboG: I guess it's that one, where a bhakt deliberately tries to harm himself with a knife or something sharp I guess (as Mahadev delayed his sudden appearance to him, so he felt dejected), then Mahadev immediately appears before him to rebuke his self harming activity.

@Alisha31: do let me know if the above description matches your desired Episode.Edited by MrToolConfuser - 10 years ago