Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
I think it's time for DkDM to make Part 2 of their DVD.  Cover everything from Sati's marriage up to Kartikeya's, and stop there.  Or stop at the part that Sona makes her last appearance.  After that,  they can wait until the serial is complete, and do part 3 of the DVD.
Can anyone tell me what was 1st week TRPs of DKDM??????? From 18Th December to 24Th December,2011??? ðŸ˜›
Hi I need help on 2 things:-

1. Whenever I try to post something in center align, it always comes into left alignment as soon as I hit the post reply button.
  2. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Here is an example :-
Originally posted by lola610

Hi... can someone please help me identify the episode that this screencap is from, and if possible, give me a video link to the episode? Thanks :)

Lola
this one is during when parvati had lost her memories and then devi bhuvaneshwari had come to mahadev to kailash.. lemme check ..if i will get the dates or any video link... but this is between the time when jalandhar's track ðŸ˜³ month i guess April or May (:
Originally posted by kalyani_shiva

Hi I need help on 2 things:-

1. Whenever I try to post something in center align, it always comes into left alignment as soon as I hit the post reply button.
  2. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Here is an example :-

Kalyani
your post is in central  allignment itself😳 its not in left allign... you have aligned you image part only but not the text part.. just select all and press the central align button
Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago
In the Popular Cast listing, they now have

So they have replaced Sona w/ Pooja, which is fair enough, but SRJ too is no longer in the show - shouldn't they replace him w/ Piyush?  Also, Kartikeya, Ganesh, Himavan & Nandi - although they are central characters in Mahadev as a whole, right now they've been reduced to peripheral characters (which is one of the annoying things about this whole track), so shouldn't theybe replaced by Sita, Lakshman, Hanuman and Ravan?

Just wondering!
Vrish, new list is given too, last week with Piyush & Rubina's name.  Let's see when they are added.
Rubina  and piyush name should be added but replacing SRJ is not that important as he is still Vishnu  Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
SRJ should stay in the cast list, but not in the front page popular cast, if he's no longer in the show.  Right now, the active 7 should be Shiva, Parvati, Rama, Sita, Lakshman, Hanuman & Ravan.

SRJ - or whoever plays Vishnu - can return whenever the Ramayan track is over - as it is, at that point, a whole cast overhaul will be needed.  Particularly in this serial, where Vishnu & Rama never appear simultaneously.
Rubina,Piyush should be added.. its a must.
but.. I would talk about Rishiraj and Eshan..
they hardly being shown in the show :O :O
and also .. Himavan.. :O
Well as per me.. Hanuman,Ram,Sita are a must.. and rest are shiv parvati.. the other twos are in chaos.. so.. better to be decided.. by the mods.. (:
In one recent episode, Mahadev speaks to Parvati about the qualities of Narada. Can someone guide me to a written update of that please?